Unity - Abandoned - Boobs Saga [22 May] [Evilboobs]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

Too buggy to be playable. While the h-content that is there just isn't worth the hassle.

Despite being designed like a comedy style game it just doesn't play like one, it doesn't even play like a Dark Souls game as the challenge in this game doesn't come from genuine gameplay challenge but instead from bad game design and bugs.

A lot of the items in the game don't tell you what they do or they just don't seem to work. You get these scrolls but when I activate it just freezes my game and after a few seconds the scroll vanishes and nothing happens.

There are traps literally everywhere along with enemies you can't stealth past. You aren't given the tools you need to progress in this game and it gets better. No checkpoints so you start from scratch every time.

Just shoddy design I highly doubt the devs playtested their own game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Froschkönig27

-Lots of bugs (e.g fall out of map, stuck, ..)
    -two loading screen to play again ( not even short ones)
    -unplayable without cheats (stunlocks, oneshots)
    -poor controls (clunky, you can disarm yourself and not be able to attack anymore [bug?])
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Altikru

To me this game is almost the closest we have ever gotten to something like modded Skrm. I see a lot of potential in this and, although the other reviews are true, I can't overlook the fun I've had.

To elaborate, yes eplicit scenes are censored, but the game's style is somewhat funny and entertaining and has the player trying out different tactics and paths around the game world. It's the Drk Sls of sex games.

Also don't expect Dgtl Fndry to rate this game's graphics with 5 stars. Its animations seem to be locked at 30FPS, suffers from strong motion blur and includes a graphics menu, which can only be described as lackluster.
    I should add, that there are multiple shader/reflection-presets to click through, if you find the standard one ugly in any way.

Overall I think Boobs Saga (V1.5) is heading in the right direction, when it comes to 3D adult games and I can only recommend you try it yourself!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

i dont expect much from a female protagonist game but this was too much nothing work right , i dont know what is the reason of making the game patch is useless , visuals are crap no story or anything this is terrible.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

straydogg

patch dont work and is censored thank god i didnt pay for this and once you try playing it ALL sex scenes are censored pretty sad looked to be good if it worked graphics are not bad tho maybe some day it will be worth playing but right now its the worst game on this site and the controls are hard to work with the camera angle is some times looking at the characters leggs or you cant see any thing at all confusing censored and not a well made game only place this is good to put is in your recycling basket
  6. 2.00 star(s)

elvolvo

I do not understand the purpose of the game
    the controls are very bad
    the tutorial is good, but I should teach you how to play
    the censored does not work correctly
    the traps kills you one blow and you have to start all over again is unbearable
    sry my bad inglish
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Destrosity

Controls terribly, stun locked way too much, the uncensored option only half worked, the camera was literally, and I genuinely mean this, up my ass most of the time, fighting was clunky at best, also, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GOAL?
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Akapulko

There is potential. I liked in this game that there are no other games from indie developers. It is full of freedom of action and the view from the third person. The choice of race, sex, a lot of clothes .. In general, a complete variety. The plot is still weak, but this is only 0.3 version so there are all prerequisites that in the future the game will be very suitable.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Prick

I would give higher ratings for the first release demo. But there are some things about this early build of a game that bring out so much grief. I cannot put any more time into exploring this game, simply because of the wonky mechanics that make things harder every time you die. It should also be noted that it may seem like the map is pretty big, it's not. Most of the areas for the rest of the game are blocked off by rubble which cannot be broken down. (At least I have found no way to clear the rubble yet.)
    I'm going to try to be fair with the pros and cons.
    Pros: +++
    +Great body physics, and character models in general.
    +Attention to detail, the map and art itself are well done.
    +Minor character customization, this is planned to be expanded anyway, so it stays as a pro despite being barebones.
    +Interesting plot, it's not just all about avoiding traps and killing monsters. There is some kind of story to avoid a sense of pointless adventuring.
    +Items for the player to find and use, some don't seem to actually work, the bottle is supposed to "distract" enemies, but it never once worked for me. Just got me killed. The crotch cannon is so OP. One of the bra weapons does nothing, while another produces a shield I'm guessing, and the other is a machine gun.
    Neutral: \\\
    \Narration is a little silly, sounds like the dude from bowservids oddly enough. I don't mind it, but it replays every time you start a game.
    \Thirdperson, the camera is smooth most of the time. But as soon as you get into a doorway or a tight hall, the camera makes combat and general vision a danger to the player. Desperately needs firstperson view.
    \Items, all the items you find can be lost, this can happen after dying, or simply picking something else up. Once you drop it, it's gone.
    \Multiplayer, eh, why?
    Cons: ---
    -Trap consistency, some traps are always 1 hit kill, and some traps will knock you over. (Usually into other traps which do kill you.) Some traps aren't really visible, like the one next to the stairs that hits you from the ceiling. I don't know where the fuck the trigger is for that thing, but sometimes I can walk by, other times it slams down without warning. The swinging mannequin traps, yeah fuck those too.
    -Player control, it's not terrible, in fact it could be much worse, but it's not great either. General movement is good, but when it comes to combat, and precise movements, I end up hitting the edge of traps a lot simply because of the poor control. Combat explained more in the next con.
    -AI, the ranged enemies are really fucked, you pretty much get screwed if you try to attack them with a melee. The melee enemies are easy with good timing, but they stagger out of your range every time you hit them, so you cannot combo attack them. (When the player attacks, the movement is blocked so you can't walk forward.) It seems the kamikaze can only be killed effectively with the crotch cannon, which is a one hit kill for all enemies.
    -Stealth, seems non existent for a game that claims to be all about it.
    -Map layout, while I understand they want the player to feel a little lost, the map itself is a little confusing. There are symbols on the doorways which have absolutely no explanation. The womb channels aren't that big, but I probably circled around twenty times trying to get out. Also it seems the demo has a LOT of dead ends, which may appear to continue forward, but they do not.
    -"Extra lives gimmick", you get one extra life for playing as anything but heterosexual, why? You get an extra life for playing with headgear, why? You get one extra life for playing as a furry... Again... why?

Overall I really want to like this game, but I struggle to enjoy playing it. For a first release demo, this crushes other demos in the same 3d-game category. The tutorial was interesting to watch, and very unique. But it fails to explain what the player is really supposed to be doing.

Some of the comments on this post are extremely negative, which I can kinda see why. But I'm not harsh about it myself because it is a D-E-M-O. Jeez guys.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

lolopopo

Controls and camera movement are awful, I don't know how you're supposed to fight an enemy like this. Also waaaaaaaaaaay to many traps, it feels like I catch fire or have something drop on me on every step.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

t727

The game mechanics are just pure BS, I will have to try forgetting I spent time "playing" this game as soon as possible or I will get upset as this was a total waste of time.
    The game could have been good if it wasn't for the total lack of playability, there were a couple of paths you could chose, but all of them lead to a caved in area and sometimes you were somehow transported to an area from which you couldn't get out from...
    The voice acting could have been left out.
    Waste of time.