1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Unity] Boobs Saga [v0.1] [Evilboobs]

Discussion in 'Games' started by DarkWolf2055, Jul 11, 2018.

[Unity] Boobs Saga [v0.1] [Evilboobs] 1.7 5 3votes
1.7/5, 3 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (3)
  1. DarkWolf2055

DarkWolf2055 Super Moderator Moderator

Aug 3, 2017
    1.png
    Overview:
    "Boobs Saga" is a 3rd person stealth action about juicy and beautiful girls and about furries too! This game is a mixture of eroticism, horror and black humor!
    Imagine that you're a young woman with some tasty curves; and it can only mean one thing - you're a perfect sacrifice to the King of the boobs! Avoid traps, fight monsters or hide from them, solve puzzles, dance. And remember: the main goal is to save your BOOBS!

Developer/Publisher: Evil boobs

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Censorship: No
    Language: English
    Version: 0.1
    Genre:
    3d game, monster, boobs, demon,

installation:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Game.exe to start playing.

Key features: :
    - Unique weapons (gatling boobs, strapon-plasma gun and more);
    - Ultraviolence;
    - Cooperative campaign;
    - Customizable character;
    - Playable demon character;
    - Amazing puzzles;
    - Realistic women breasts and ass physics;
    - Truly special atmosphere;
    - Dangerous traps;
    - Girls in swimsuits, blood, screams and many more...

Change-log:
    First release

Download:

-

-

-

2.jpg 5153aa9dfc7c.png d5ed1a345cfe.png c808d49844a5.png 6 (1).jpg 8.png

Attached Files:

2. Ninomilk108

Ninomilk108 New Member

Jun 21, 2017
    Yo that last picture... I can be a unicorn :)

3. vorris

vorris Member

May 23, 2017
    hey was this game trying to get on steam

4. PsychoWeasel69

PsychoWeasel69 New Member

Mar 10, 2018
    Can we plz get OS and graphic specs, cause i run a 32bit os with a EVGA GeForce 210 card

5. RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues Active Member

Jun 5, 2017
    "Cooperative campaign" No one asked for this.

kudurare, Greyhound, rekon2 and 4 others like this.
  6. LittleVexy

LittleVexy Member

Jan 3, 2018
    Well, it is ON steam, so I guess it tried and got on steam... just search for Boobs Saga and it is there. However, it seems it won't unlock on steam for another 9 days. However, according to news on steam, it seems that Valve has not approved it yet.

Anyway... According to the Dev Patreon, this v0.1 is a free demo:

So... it would be interesting to see where the full version of the game will land... because it seems like Dev already have full version of game finished (to be released on steam)

7. blahblah25

blahblah25 Active Member

Apr 19, 2018
    Is that a unicorn [​IMG] looks good-ish for a demo gl to the dev

8. sky11

sky11 Active Member

May 30, 2018
    The screen stops while I'm loading.:oops:

9. LittleVexy

LittleVexy Member

Jan 3, 2018
    Here is the minimum specs from the steam page for this game:

• Minimum:
      • Processor: 2.1GHz Intel dual-core and above
      • Memory: 4 GB RAM
      • Graphics: Intel HD5000 with minimum 512MB VRAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 support
      • DirectX: Version 9.0c
      • Storage: 5 GB available space
      • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
      • Additional Notes: You may need to update the driver for your video card and sound card

10. feistyvi

feistyvi New Member

Dec 4, 2017
    I'm not really surprised, but this game is all sorts of terrible. Not even worth putting up with the gameplay to see the good parts.

11. Joeshmoelb

Joeshmoelb Member

Jul 14, 2017
    That vagina door really had me turning my head trying to confirm that it was, in fact a vagina door.

Bulletmonkey and ruyk like this.
  12. redplauge

redplauge New Member

Feb 20, 2018
    loads fine for me, only crashes everytime i try to play. and of course the crash log then has an error.

Sha0 likes this.
  13. Prick

Prick Active Member

Jul 17, 2017
    "For a long time, I tried to find an investor or a publisher, but my project shocked and frightened them."
    Lmao I'm in.
    Here's the preview for anyone interested.

Not gonna lie, the trailer was fucking hilarious.

14. Reese286

Reese286 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Oh hell yea! This looks like way too much fun to miss :extremelyhappy: I'm In.

15. Comrade Anulnyat

Comrade Anulnyat Active Member

Aug 5, 2016
    This is the most frustrating piece of shit I've played yet.

kyrill22 and Skads like this.
  16. Prick

Prick Active Member

Jul 17, 2017
    The tutorial was really cool, but it did not explain how to actually use half of the shit you come across.
    Still don't know what sitting on the bottle does, same with giving the finger.
    The ranged AI will NOT give you much chance, don't run at them until they reload.
    The melee are easy if you can time your hits right.
    The kamikaze is... uh, wtf do I do. Didn't get enough time to lay a trap.
    (Also, don't run into your own traps.)
    That's as far as I got really, there's probably much more infuriating enemies later.
    Player controls are pretty much what you expect for having third-person only in tight hallways.
    This is the type of game you will not beat on your first play-through.
    I love the humor, and the style the game is going for. But it's bat shit hard for a game with no saves, and "extra lives".
    This is a sit down for five hours and die a hundred times game.

jcwiggens and AugoeidesCrowley like this.
  17. Ptelmar

Ptelmar New Member

May 3, 2017
    Sounds crazy enaugh to play it... when we get the full version. I dont run through a dungeon full of traps, only to see an: the really sexy anymation that would follow now can only be seen in the full game version, please buy it.

but promising it is anyway ^^

doombug9999 likes this.
  18. AugoeidesCrowley

AugoeidesCrowley Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Came here to warn people about how bad it is, but you pretty much hit the nail on the head. I gave it like ten tries, or ten deaths I should say, so I could be fair, especially since I've fully done the original Dark Souls, but the game is just bad. The graphics are pretty good for an indie designer, but its such a terrible shame that they wasted all their talent on this violent shockfest of a "game".

Also, the sexual orientation thing was kind of confusing, I didn't really recognize some of the last two symbols, so I guess I'm out of the loop there. I thought maybe we could make a futa (considering the images), but that's not the case.

It's nowhere near as gory as I had expected, but it's nowhere near as sexy as I expected either. I figured that at least on death you would get some kind of kinky punishment, but all you really get is stripped naked and spanked by some demon with an erection. Maybe it gets better later, but if that was the case, they shouldn't have started out the game by making it as frustrating as possible.

Everytime I got a little further, I would just get instant killed by some trap, or stunlocked by some dude with flintlock rifle that reloads surprisingly fast. If you lure them into another room, you can sort of jump them and kill you, but the second they spot you, they instantly have their gun in their hand and aimed at you. I guess that's what the mines are for, but I can't be bothered to try anymore.

Anyway, I don't really recommend playing this game. The nudity isn't even great; it's like the girls have the underside of their breasts stapled to their upper body, so the jiggle of their curves are kind of... awkward. Also, their stomach jiggles too, for some reason, even though I had the weight slider at its default (all the way left, basically off). If this was the demo, I can't expect the full release to be any less frustrating or boring.

19. yoyomistro

yoyomistro Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2017
    It says Boobs Saga, but I see Rocky Horror Titty Show... with barely enough titty... Could a kind soul post some screencaps with nudity if there is any?

20. AugoeidesCrowley

AugoeidesCrowley Member

Jul 29, 2017

I forgot to mention, that the "game" gave me an Agony vibe, if your familiar with that other universally hated game.