Others Completed Boo Party [Final] [CosmiKankei]

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017
I guess I'll be the one to defend [No Sexual Content] games on F95Zone.

And yes, I do know a lot of the comments and future comments are mostly made for shits and giggle, no sexual on F95 is a joke.

With that said, the main defense for why it should be on this site is that the game has some minor Ecchi content, so I think that at least qualifies it for F95Zone.

The main argument for why [No Sexual Content] tag should be allowed, and why some users such as myself do look for these kinds of threads is that... and the reason I want to share this comment is:
How I see it, I don't mind that there isn't like intercourse in the game, but the games premise sounds like its on the other side of the line of games like the classic Frank's Adventure, or if you want something more modern, Foto Flash 1/2. They all share the same premise where you're wandering around some place doing tasks for people and getting photos, with random minigames thrown in, but this game lies on the side where theres less/no nudity while the other side embraces it, without having to resort to full intercourse or having a relationship.

Reactions: Saki_Sliz

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Alright. What the fuck is with that fucking maze at the top of the art gallery? I don't understand what the actual fuck it wants from me. I tried going 1-6 with the listed positions. I tried going backwards. I tried swapping the numbers around. Nothing fucking works.

And that stupid ass arcade game. Jesus fucking christ. The movement is way too goddamned floaty. And then you have to win three times? Fuck that shit.

Where the hell are the three "rare" plants? Looked everywhere I could access and couldn't find shit.

And what is with the fucking size of the place? I get it's an adventure puzzle game, but this is taking the fucking piss.

• Wow
Reactions: Saki_Sliz

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
Alright. What the fuck is with that fucking maze at the top of the art gallery? I don't understand what the actual fuck it wants from me. I tried going 1-6 with the listed positions. I tried going backwards. I tried swapping the numbers around. Nothing fucking works.

And that stupid ass arcade game. Jesus fucking christ. The movement is way too goddamned floaty. And then you have to win three times? Fuck that shit.

Where the hell are the three "rare" plants? Looked everywhere I could access and couldn't find shit.

And what is with the fucking size of the place? I get it's an adventure puzzle game, but this is taking the fucking piss.
1 2
3 4
5 6

That's the arrangement of doors. You need to go into them in the order the ghost tells you. So 2 first, then 5, and so on.

There's a cheat code for the arcade game you can get if you have the Ero Power magazine while talking to one of the surrounding ghosts. Evens out a bunch of the difficulty options.

There's a cactus with sunglasses in the pool area and a tree with a spooky looking face to the east of the van. I'm not sure where #3 is.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
1 2
3 4
5 6

That's the arrangement of doors. You need to go into them in the order the ghost tells you. So 2 first, then 5, and so on.

There's a cheat code for the arcade game you can get if you have the Ero Power magazine while talking to one of the surrounding ghosts. Evens out a bunch of the difficulty options.

There's a cactus with sunglasses in the pool area and a tree with a spooky looking face to the east of the van. I'm not sure where #3 is.
1) The order I found on steam was
1693268546166.png
2) Yeh, I found it. And used it. However, there's an achieve linked to beating it normally. Still way too difficult like most mini games. Same with collecting 100 gems in the sewers. Supposedly these help get more images. Pads out the time way too much in a game with little to no hints.

3) It's a palm tree in the gallery with a weird polygon top near the 1st or 2nd bedroom.

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
what i need is access to the last cat on the roof somewhere and the last cogwheel for the professor. Also haven't find the proper card for the fish. have only one toy for the musician. damn so much work this game

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
what i need is access to the last cat on the roof somewhere and the last cogwheel for the professor. Also haven't find the proper card for the fish. have only one toy for the musician. damn so much work this game
nevermind find the the card that gives me access to the shove that give me access the the last corgwheel

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018

As for the no sexual content thing, the scientist's cg is a ghost doing her doggy style.