Bonjour...

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
A hello from France.

In coming to make my presentation, I thought to put you a whole novel about my country, the one that most foreigners do not visit because they stay on the tourist circuits thus missing the agricultural farms, the cellars with wines, the sunflower fields, herds of cows (the crap that ends up on the road and the smell that goes with it too) ...

The small specialties that you miss every year like the Norman hole, the mirabelle liqueur, the flambé pancakes with Armagnac ...

So I'll settle for a summary presentation.

I've been reading you for a long time, I've been looking for information like walkthroughs on the demos, and finally, I took the step to register.

I am not a game creator but it's been several years since I supported many on Patreon.

You can find me on patreon, I use the same username (but not the same password ^^)

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your saty don't get infected with the assholerites that most users have :pokerFace:

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
My favorite games? If I say WoW, Lotro or Dragon Age, is it good?

Otherwise I really like The Moral Sword of Asagi, Sneak in Desperada, Cursed Armor, Wicked Choices ... I have so much that it would be too long to make the complete list.

But if I have to limit to a trio, I would say ... A new Dawn, Good Girl Gone Bad and Valiant Warrior Astrid.
Finally, it's mostly the latest versions I had recently ^^