4.00 star(s) 163 Votes
R

RWaites

:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
Lots of art in the new build? This might actually take quite a bit of time to convert into a guide so all you noobs out there be extra patient when the times comes :)
Thequestions will probably start before thedown-loading is completed

Reactions: Golem98

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
A few more days...
Patrons only
Sep 8 at 2:01am
... as the title says, just a few more days. It seems that I missjudged the amount of art for this build, some scenes have a lot of variations and it takes time to get animations and everything else right... I also had to "upgrade" Martha's bust, her body was a little off in comparison to most of the scenes (Her boobs were too small...yep. But now she is thicc all the way. (you can check the new one on the "X-Ray room" on Discord, Oh! and I just uploaded another teaser, so go check it out.)
I just need to finish a couple more pictures and then code what is left.
I'll be in touch around here but if you are not in the server, I highly recomend that you join, I'm online almost all of my waking hours and I don't bite, so you can ask me anything... except for a specific update date, I'm not falling for that again.

See ya later!.

PS: Remember, go check the X-Ray Room if you haven't already.
Will there be a new beasty scene?! *grins*

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is the merchant bugged or something (to get her sexy scenes). Some people get them, some don't. I don't remember what to do exactly, but it was said to go talk to her at night, yet every time I try to exit the house the MC refuses because he'd get wet. I've already done the cop/thief event so I suppose I should have the raincoat, unless I have to get/equip it manually somewhere/somehow

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is the merchant bugged or something (to get her sexy scenes). Some people get them, some don't. I don't remember what to do exactly, but it was said to go talk to her at night, yet every time I try to exit the house the MC refuses because he'd get wet. I've already done the cop/thief event so I suppose I should have the raincoat, unless I have to get/equip it manually somewhere/somehow
Are you sure it didn't say get the book from the library 'at night' and visit the merchant in the morning? Eh... eh... think about it.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
shit i dont know the controls at all......new to this. cant use mouse either. how to save in this game?

You can use W,A,S,D to move or mouse clicks, Z/X can use/search/talk/activate stuff or whatever, once you figure out the controls for one RPGvxACE game you know them for nearly all other RPGvxACE. Clicking some of the "F" keys (F1-F12) will have different effects, such as changing the window size, showing some options and controls.

You can press ESC to get a list of options as well as to save.

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
You can use W,A,S,D to move or mouse clicks, Z/X can use/search/talk/activate stuff or whatever, once you figure out the controls for one RPGvxACE game you know them for nearly all other RPGvxACE. Clicking some of the "F" keys (F1-F12) will have different effects, such as changing the window size, showing some options and controls.

You can press ESC to get a list of options as well as to save.
escape button is not opening the option menu

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
You should be called "Not Implemented"!!. instead of Fox Mulder.... I want to believe.
Also, those are place-holders. You can always wait a few more updates for the full release.

Yeah, that's the thing with RPGM Ace, I had to cheat the engine to use a larger resolution... next games will have better quality in this regard.

Saves from 0.05 and on should work just fine... if you use older than that, the game will tell you they are incompatible.

Oh, and thanks for those patient people out there, I know the game is bugged as heck right now... go figure, I working on the patch right now. I will post the public version in my blog in a couple of days.

And for those who complain all the way to the update, I hope you somehow enjoyed it...

you said next updates will have better quality.. but sadly nothing changed.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
you said next updates will have better quality.. but sadly nothing changed.
He said next games, not next versions of this game. I believe that we are at the limit of what the engine can do. For better quality (resolution) it will most likely require writing on a new game engine.

Reactions: RWaites
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes