4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
dear dr bones with this scene of matha and doggo now we all wait for the new dogstyle scene will not disappoint us. we all know that you work diligently and we thank you. since I started playing I'm waiting for this scene hahaha:love:(y):eek::devilish:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I still dont get any Sex in Yoga Class even if she is naked: their only stands Jerk off and Assjob!
Sorry for the confusion, I've re-worded my paragraph on Martha's Yoga scene to be more specific (it's been updated in the guide as well). Here it is;

Yoga; Talk to her in the morning and offer help, then go and steal clothes from Lucile's room (at the sparkle) and then walk back to Martha and speak with her again. Get the previous "Blow Job" scene to unlock the "Jerk Off" option during Yoga it will then transition into the "Ass Job" scene during the "Jerk Off" scene. In the "Afternoon" part of the day search the top part of the drawer you put the sleeping pills into to get the 2nd yoga outfit, you will unlock the ability to have her naked during Yoga by performing the sex scene (below) with Martha.

I haven’t did everything yet but is there any horse stuff in this game? Any future talks?
There are two scenes with the Horse the first is a handjob done by Vera (dark hair with glasses and elder sister), and the second is a titfuck on Velvet (special event character).

Reactions: kkraftpunk

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
hey dude i love that game so much but please can you make some more incest
scenario with sister ?

Just to be clear, anytime he touches any female in the house in a sexual way it is incest. Having established that, it's all incest, not just the scenes with Luciele, Martha is his mother, Vera and Mia are his half-sisters. The other women, Jules, The Cop and The Merchant are not in the house at least at this point so any action with them is not incest (at least as far as we know they are not related to MC).

To your point, the game is not finished and we will doubtless be getting more action with the girls of the house.

Cheers!!

Reactions: glassghost

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm kinda interested in this game but I'm not a fan of RPGM games, does this has a battles system?

D

Deleted member 373487

Strange for me, but it seems the download links are wrong. It is not 11 version but still 10. In main screen I see 10 and I cannot i.e increase mia curiosity more than 20

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes