4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
allready done this and in the WT I missed Mia and how to get the 25 Curiosity at max. Oh and the second Event after Bathroom 2 times dosn´t trigger.. but so far so good ;)
Try to "spend the day with" and choose Mia right after you wake up. There may be another trigger that you haven't tripped or sometimes the triggers get messed up and the spend the day option will often clear that up.

Cheers!

Reactions: Gandalf78

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Try to "spend the day with" and choose Mia right after you wake up. There may be another trigger that you haven't tripped or sometimes the triggers get messed up and the spend the day option will often clear that up.
Done this 2 Times for Max out cause I got 15. and now everything has worked ! THXS a Lot ;)

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
And for eveybody who wanna now the trigger for having Leslie up at Night,: it´s easy!. just wait till early Evening and go to bed.

nikolai1911

Jun 22, 2017
I still dont get any Sex in Yoga Class even if she is naked: their only stands Jerk off and Assjob!
There's no yoga sex scene yet as for now. The sex required to unlock nude yoga outfit mentioned in the guide refers to the sex scene you get after the bath sequence.

By the way, is it just me or isn't it bothersome to replay the whole bath scene over and over again every morning to replay the sex scene? I think it just makes more sense if they (mc and martha) could just jump straight into action knowing they've already gone all the way once so there's no need to go through all that post-bathtime drama every single morning.

I hope there's more martha content in future builds ;) I'm skipping 0.11 since I only care about the bustier family members and I've got beasty turned off. And as always, great work doc ;))

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Nice Update SO FAR SO GOOD. I hope some of the "???" Signs will be next update Animated ;)
and maybe the MC retake the pills from Martha as he said! ;´)

QuietNine

Jul 3, 2018
Chopping around with a save editor and I have put something together with all the fantasize options unlocked (Both scenes avaliable for the split decisions).

However I would advise caution, I have no idea if there will be events in the game that check for one or the other of these states and react accordingly, so this is a more, helpful if you have not seen one of the unlocks.

D

Deleted member 482355

So glad to see Martha drink so much dog cum, that was awesome! Great job doc great bestiality scene!

Reactions: LucasLeels

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Read the Guide, linked on the OP.

Cheers!
isnt the guide in the op from 5/4/2018...? because the sex during the yoga and some of these other things you mention are not in that wicked old and outdated walk through. unless im clearly missing something

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
Nearly every scene is replayable in game. For example Martha's titfuck, just go down to the basement at the right time (i think afternoon) and she'll always be there ready to give you a titfuck.

There are some scenes that aren't replayable in game and those are in a gallery.
You can only access it in the middle of the night. You'll see a sparkly thing on the chair in your room click on it and an option to "fantasize" comes up. Then you'll go to a room. At the back there will be candles on a table each will represent a non replayable in game H-scene that you can replay there. Aslong as you've unlocked it in game.
Ah thank you i forgot about the chair i haven't played this game in a while and forgot about it.

Reactions: pj13

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
isnt the guide in the op from 5/4/2018...? because the sex during the yoga and some of these other things you mention are not in that wicked old and outdated walk through. unless im clearly missing something

GUIDE, not Walkthrough. The Guide is maintained by Golem98 and it gets additions every release.

Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
save plase
Play the game, there are resources on the OP, Start with the Walkthrough, then progress to the Guide, use the change logs as a road map to make sure you complete all the scenes from one version before progressing to scenes from the next version.

Cheers!

U

User_897603

Played for the first time. Not bad for RPGM which I normally detest, probably because there isn't too much running around. This is now my 2nd RPGM game after Lust Epidemic.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes