4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
i don't know if that a bug, but i skipped more than twenty days, and couldn't get Lucile's pantry scene. in previous builds that wasn't an issue. Everything else is unlocked.
I managed to get the Lucile pantry scene on the first night but after, i played through 15 days and i haven't been able to replay that scene again. She never goes downstairs again at night. Maybe it only triggers once and you missed it ?

Has anyone else been able to replay the Lucile pantry sex scene once they've completed it ?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I managed to get the Lucile pantry scene on the first night but after, i played through 15 days and i haven't been able to replay that scene again. She never goes downstairs again at night. Maybe it only triggers once and you missed it ?
LUCILE PANTRY SCENE is random, you have a 1/3 chance to trigger the event once you go to sleep.
When you are trying to trigger it, always remeber to check if Lucile is NOT in bed once you wake up in the middle of the night.

Now, the things is, even if it is a 1/3 chance thing, the probability that you don't get the scene even after 50 tries is there.
That's the thing with random stuff... it is random.

EDIT: I mean, there's also a probability to get the scene 5 or more times in a row, like I have a few times when I didn't want to (because I was testing something esle).

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
LUCILE PANTRY SCENE is random, you have a 1/3 chance to trigger the event once you go to sleep.
When you are trying to trigger it, always remeber to check if Lucile is NOT in bed once you wake up in the middle of the night.

Now, the things is, even if it is a 1/3 chance thing, the probability that you don't get the scene even after 50 tries is there.
That's the thing with random stuff... it is random.

EDIT: I mean, there's also a probability to get the scene 5 or more times in a row, like I have a few times when I didn't want to (because I was testing something esle).
Yeah sorry Bones just tested it again. Managed to get the scene again. Did take me another 15 tries though.
Must be an unlucky son of a b*itch. :p

Reactions: Gabaw

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
What is the rate of her going to the basement, If you know? I've tried 6 times so far and she's constantly just doing yoga (trying to get the scene via trigger cause new bust and dialogue that way)
I've done some testing to try and figure out what the trigger was (this was always an event that would just happen to me and I never noticed any pattern over my playthroughs of the game - nor did I ever have to apply effort to get it to happen) and all my tests have failed, I believe the issue may have been that I was using an old save that had already gotten the Martha + Dog titfuck scene. I believe that the scene is a one time only event but I could be wrong, I'm sorry that I couldn't answer your question but if you have a save file that already got the titfuck scene than you can simply go to the fantasy room (the chair at night) and then find the candle for the titfuck scene then you use it and it will eventually ask you if you want the titfuck or the blowjob scene.

Well i got all Martha's Scenes except the ''Night Sex Duo''. I think ive met the requierements since I have done Everything the Guide says. Still no ''Sleep with'' option. Mia is Unlocked, dog blowed, bathroom fapped 6 times, sex after that twice, groping at night 6 times, etc etc. Oh and got the ''Passionate State'' scene too. Still no clue at all.

Edit: Just found out you need to play the sleeping titfuck scene and then search for toilet paper in the bathroom. Now you can cum on her chest. Next night time you can ''Sleep With'' with Martha.
Sorry for the troubles you've had, I've updated the guide to include this information so people in the future don't have the same problem.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
@Oseo Bones Doc I would like to say thank you for creating this amazing game. I have no doubt in my mind that you care more for your fans and your game then anyone else on Patreon. In both quality and content there's few devs who can compare to you and those who do all have full teams each dedicated to a single job. Its rare to see a creator not only have as much passion as you do, but also the abilities to back it up; and that not even mentioning the rate at which you're improving. That's the end of it either, you do all this while maintaining one of the generous Patreon models there is. Most other devs put their Public build a month behind their Patreon, which I find very reasonable, but yours isn't even a week.

Your game while being one of the, if not the best on Patreon (At least in the 2D area), is severely underrated. However I believe its only a matter of time till you get the recognition you truly deserve. Thank you for blessing everyone with this game.
I thought the NLT games were the best, but when I saw this game I said it would be bad when I downloaded Bones' Tales that made me prove that I was wrong and shut me up, for me that game won NLT (in my opinion ) This game is unique, this game is awesome @Oseo Bones you're the best

Sorry my english is not my native language

Reactions: Oseo Bones

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
Great update bones, keep up the great work. *Waiting patiently for more sex scenes with mom and dog*.
"Great update bones, keep up the great work. *Waiting patiently for more sex scenes with mom and dog*. "

I had to reply to this cause I'm a beasty fan freak as well. I just had to reply this, sorry.
*waiting patiently while drooling in the carpet while watching supernanny for more sex scenes with mom and dog*

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
seriously doc, now i want to see another wrong hole in this game! :sneaky:
hahaha (i don't care about martha anymore, i'm just half man of culture)

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Yoga; Talk to her in the morning and offer help, then go and steal clothes from Lucile's room (at the sparkle) and then walk back to Martha and speak with her again. Get the "Blow Job" to unlock "Jerk Off" option in Yoga it then transitions into "Ass Job" during the "Jerk Off" scene. In the "Afternoon" part of the day search the top part of the drawer you put the sleeping pills into to get the 2nd yoga outfit. You will unlock the ability to have her naked during Yoga by performing the having sex with Martha
I still dont get any Sex in Yoga Class even if she is naked: their only stands Jerk off and Assjob!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes