4.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
shit i dont know the controls at all......new to this. cant use mouse either. how to save in this game?

You can use W,A,S,D to move or mouse clicks, Z/X can use/search/talk/activate stuff or whatever, once you figure out the controls for one RPGvxACE game you know them for nearly all other RPGvxACE. Clicking some of the "F" keys (F1-F12) will have different effects, such as changing the window size, showing some options and controls.

You can press ESC to get a list of options as well as to save.

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
You can use W,A,S,D to move or mouse clicks, Z/X can use/search/talk/activate stuff or whatever, once you figure out the controls for one RPGvxACE game you know them for nearly all other RPGvxACE. Clicking some of the "F" keys (F1-F12) will have different effects, such as changing the window size, showing some options and controls.

You can press ESC to get a list of options as well as to save.
escape button is not opening the option menu

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
You should be called "Not Implemented"!!. instead of Fox Mulder.... I want to believe.
Also, those are place-holders. You can always wait a few more updates for the full release.

Yeah, that's the thing with RPGM Ace, I had to cheat the engine to use a larger resolution... next games will have better quality in this regard.

Saves from 0.05 and on should work just fine... if you use older than that, the game will tell you they are incompatible.

Oh, and thanks for those patient people out there, I know the game is bugged as heck right now... go figure, I working on the patch right now. I will post the public version in my blog in a couple of days.

And for those who complain all the way to the update, I hope you somehow enjoyed it...

you said next updates will have better quality.. but sadly nothing changed.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
escape button is not opening the option menu
I'm not sure why this is happening, sorry! I may also be wrong as I have not played this game for months otherwise I recommend that you ensure that you do have the correct version of RPGvxACE and perhaps a quick google search may help? My RPGvxACE folder is titled "RPGVXAce_RTP" entering this folder shows another folder titled "RTP100".

I think it needs to be installed and then the OS knows how to open the game file, like .xls needs excel (or other program that reads spreadsheet files).

Thanks for the info, what I said was simply what I did I suppose Windows products come with these pre-installed.

lordfridge9

Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm not sure why this is happening, sorry! I may also be wrong as I have not played this game for months otherwise I recommend that you ensure that you do have the correct version of RPGvxACE and perhaps a quick google search may help? My RPGvxACE folder is titled "RPGVXAce_RTP" entering this folder shows another folder titled "RTP100".

Thanks for the info, what I said was simply what I did I suppose Windows products come with these pre-installed.
Haven't played in months, hm? Then HOW did you make the walkthrough Mr. Walkthrough Man!?
Someone's lying as they don't want to admit to missin' this shit :tf:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Haven't played in months, hm? Then HOW did you make the walkthrough Mr. Walkthrough Man!?
Someone's lying as they don't want to admit to missin' this shit :tf:

My good fellow, you, I and all whom partake in this thread are indeed fine men of culture. Let us not dwindle on meaningless subjects such as my overall level of IMMEASURABLE PERVERSION!!!

Tbh tho this is my favorite game :)

R

RWaites

Bone-O-meter!
Sep 12 at 2:19am
Hi, first of all: hang in there, I'm almost done.
Now, I added the great (and anatomy-friendly) "BONE-O-METER" taht you guys can use to have an approximate idea of how much is due to the update, I will try to keep it up-to-date at the best of my power... so yeah, that's all, I'm going back to work.
Love you, bye.

N

neo987

Maybe instead of slapping this kinda questions, you should read a few posts back. Literally last 2 pages.. This kinda lazy is getting ridiculous.
man i dont understand instaed of posting this huge paragraph you could just tell 2 days and save some time i m not being rude here but understand man

Apr 4, 2017
man i dont understand instaed of posting this huge paragraph you could just tell 2 days and save some time i m not being rude here but understand man
I didn't write it to instruct you. You could just read the last few pages. Its basically stating the obvious? And by what means was that paragraph huge? Its one sentence.

Oct 15, 2016
I didn't write it to instruct you. You could just read the last few pages. Its basically stating the obvious? And by what means was that paragraph huge? Its one sentence.
He is one of those for whom many letters are deadly to their brain, so that even one sentence was already a big blow to his psyche.
And they only heard about books in the worst nightmares.

Apr 7, 2018
Bone-O-meter!
Sep 12 at 2:19am
Hi, first of all: hang in there, I'm almost done.
Now, I added the great (and anatomy-friendly) "BONE-O-METER" taht you guys can use to have an approximate idea of how much is due to the update, I will try to keep it up-to-date at the best of my power... so yeah, that's all, I'm going back to work.
Love you, bye.
Beastyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yeah yeah yeah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes