4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
no, i mean that maybe once a month (twice if I'm unlucky) i get a renal colic. Yet i still work regularly and with pain meds and stuff i work through the colic. Bones claims that he didn't work for years cuz pain. Again, that's not how kidney stones work. What he describes is stage 3 cancer, minimum.
when making a shity WEG gives you actual cancer

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
can somebody tell me, why i cant enter bathroom in the morning?
after peeping it says enter, but the door is locked from inside...
you need the key in martha's bedstand. I don't remember if you need doyle or just a perversion value high enough. At some point the MC should say "I need the key" and tell you to search the bedroom while martha is away.

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
you need the key in martha's bedstand. I don't remember if you need doyle or just a perversion value high enough. At some point the MC should say "I need the key" and tell you to search the bedroom while martha is away.
got it, thank you :)
but now...how do i get the sleeping pills xD
i cant remember where/when to get the raincoat...

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
got it, thank you :)
but now...how do i get the sleeping pills xD
i cant remember where/when to get the raincoat...
no need for the raincoat. First, try to touch martha in her sleep. She'll wake up. Then go to her wardrobe during the day and find the vitamins. MC will remember that she's a light sleeper and needs "help." Then wake up first thing in the morning (when you clash with vera on the stairs if undressed) and get out of the house. Walk toward the gate and you'll see the merchant. Browse her wares for the sleeping pill. To get them you need doyle to access the attic and take the melchior dagger.

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
Does the reason why scenes like this are locked mean that I haven't earned enough points with that character? And spending time with them from morning to night gives 5+. Does doing it all the time work?

Last edited:

SharkKingBite

Jan 19, 2023
I don't like Bones as much as the next guy but that is absolutely how kidney stones work. Ive had 2 in my life and they were constantly debilitating until they passed.
That being said, I don't actually believe he has them to begin with and is just being his usual scummy self tbh
He gets them every time an update is expected, also he never gets them checked out, once someone said he should check since hes had like 6 and should see about a prevenative, and he told that user hes going to do whatever he wants. Then posted a story about how he went out the day after his crippling stones, but was able to party, and do all these crazy things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheUberstuff

taterballz

Nov 30, 2021
He gets them every time an update is expected, also he never gets them checked out, once someone said he should check since hes had like 6 and should see about a prevenative, and he told that user hes going to do whatever he wants. Then posted a story about how he went out the day after his crippling stones, but was able to party, and do all these crazy things.
Like i said in the post; i don't believe he actually has them lol
Im just saying not being able to work (or function in general) because of kidney stone pain is real and definitely my experience with them. Some people don't hurt as bad and some hurt even more-so but the passing of a hefty stone is no joke. TMI but first one I had shredded my urethra lol.
But again, we all agree Bones is full of shit and if he's claiming to not be working for years because of the stones then that's even more bs

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
yeah, and that's a load of bs. That's not how kidney stones work. He's like my toilet after morning coffee, full of shit.
And what medical degree makes you an authority on the medical status of other people, exactly ?
You're just some random angry dude on the internet. You're going to say whatever you feel like because you hate the guy.
Do yourself, and what's left of your mental health, a favor, and Unwatch the thread, if you hate him that much. You're not doing anybody, yourself or other, any favor by being here constantly shitting on him.

"No, I'm warning others to not supprot this scammer!", I'll presume.
Why do you even care? It'sn ot your money. Let other people be stupid if you think giving him any support is a stupid thing to do. It's not going to change your life, that money won't magically go to you.

And this message is the same for any other haters. Spending your life here shitting on the guy while you could just leave the thread and go do somethign else with your life, is nothing short of pathetic.

Reactions: heydenbluth
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes