4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
oh, damn now i gotta go back and play it again. i put it down because of the damn "massage" bug, but i think i'll pick it back up. i looked through the game files and i thought i only saw scenes for lucille.

edit: found all scenes, but now when ever i wake up. the mom sex scene automatically starts playing. i no longer have access to "mornings". as soon as the scene is over, it goes straight to afternoons.
That is a reported bug, another update is coming, the exact date is unknown so just wait patiently.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Should be "soon" hopefully. He confirmed it's going to be a small update and bug-fix.

Zynnsyn

Jul 10, 2018
I am unable to get the mom sex scene. I have gotten all the others to my knowledge but not this one. Please help

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am unable to get the mom sex scene. I have gotten all the others to my knowledge but not this one. Please help
have you triggered the clock at night? wake up at the middle of the night and go to the clock in your room, very top. investigate it then go back to sleep. mom should give you a blowjob. after she does, take another bath with her and now you will have sex with her after she jerks you off and you switch over to her room.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Is this game near the finish line maybe somebody knows? Cuz it went from 0 to 100 with the sex scenes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Current scenes are really "tamed" so I would say that the game is no where near ready, so there will be plenty of new content. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I agree, we are currently at .6, there are still several triggers that tie back to "not implemented" and Oseo Bones has stated numerous times that there is more to be done in this game and that he has well developed ideas for a sequel and other games in mind. I anticipate more of the current game and additional great art games in the future from the good Doctor.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hope we eventually get an incestuous threesome or foursome. That'd be great! Maybe the dog could even join in!
I think that will not come eventually , MC have to remove all inhibition of his family first , maybe on vera and lucile but mom ? I don't think so , mom is still reluctant and she still feels regretful of what she and the MC did. He still needs to screw and screw his mom over and over to remove her inhibition

D

Deleted member 482355

Its wis
I think that will not come eventually , MC have to remove all inhibition of his family first , maybe on vera and lucile but mom ? I don't think so , mom is still reluctant and she still feels regretful of what she and the MC did. He still needs to screw and screw his mom over and over to remove her inhibition
Its wishful thinking really but the game does take place in a world of magic, where ghosts can possess people so technically anything is possible.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Its wis

Its wishful thinking really but the game does take place in a world of magic, where ghosts can possess people so technically anything is possible.
Why it's wishful thinking ? have you notice mom's story line ? it's like real, the way mom thinks,the way she feel and i'm just being realistic here, and so as bone tales so i think it's not gonna be easy to include mom in such act right away. She should get used to it first . And about the ghost, he's just MC's guide and just want to watch inside MC, he's not a hypnotist or something

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@eades To get the Martha ft. Dog Scene you need to have 35 guilt if i remenber and in one morning, Martha is not in her room you find her in the attic (don't talk to vera in the kitchen or you can't help Martha's Request), go to the attic and if you have almost the necesary guilt your mother is there to help in a mission to catch the cat so go the living room and try catching the fking cat, you failed so you go the garden to talk the dog to help Martha and thats it. no more logic if you can't see the scene yet check the walkthrough in the first page.

For Martha 0.06 Scenes you need to have more Guilt 50 to all
* Blowjob Martha -> 40-45 maybe ( need to in the midnight when all are sleeping in your room look at the clock and them sleep, Martha is going to appear at morning so you need to pretend sleep to trigger the Bj scene)

* Sex Martha Bathroom -> 50 you need to trigger the morning bathroom scene Martha HandJob and them if you have the guilt necesary you trigger event.
why does everyone keep referring to the walkthrough, it only goes up to 0.03 none of this stuff is even in it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
have you triggered the clock at night? wake up at the middle of the night and go to the clock in your room, very top. investigate it then go back to sleep. mom should give you a blowjob. after she does, take another bath with her and now you will have sex with her after she jerks you off and you switch over to her room.
yea i get instant lockup in her room, so i tried vera, i confront her and nada, seems like mc is never gonna lose his virginity

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
why does everyone keep referring to the walkthrough, it only goes up to 0.03 none of this stuff is even in it.
I refer to the walkthrough and tell people to use the search function. It wouldn't kill anyone to read the entire thread. It is damned near guaranteed that your question has been asked and answered already unless you are asking something 5 minutes after the release drops. People are just too lazy to even use the search provided at the top of every page, make sure you check the search this thread only box. Cheers!

D

Deleted member 482355

Why it's wishful thinking ? have you notice mom's story line ? it's like real, the way mom thinks,the way she feel and i'm just being realistic here, and so as bone tales so i think it's not gonna be easy to include mom in such act right away. She should get used to it first . And about the ghost, he's just MC's guide and just want to watch inside MC, he's not a hypnotist or something
Ok whatever, we'll just to have to wait and see what happens won't we. Its up to the Doc ultimately.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
Please mr bones, this is my MOST anticipated game ! Don't remove the beastiality. Just make a beastiality patch. For beastiality fans sake cause there no other better game with beastiality. :( lmao.
when did doc said anything about removing the beasty content uh?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes