4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Level the girls up per the numbers in the Walkthrough to get those scenes. There may be posted in this thread somewhere the stat levels that trigger / allow events after the walkthrough, The guide is more question and answer. The simple answer is yes, move the girls up 10 points at a time and then try the scenes in the order that they are listed per Version in the change logs.

Hopefully that cleared things up for you.

Cheers

Likes are great thanks.
Alright, thank you, that was the answer I was looking for.

HairdoBOI

Feb 10, 2018
Just a guess, perhaps your Anti-virus updated and didn't like a file in the game or the game engine? Check your AV log and see if it "helped" you out and broke something.

Cheers
I tried launching the game and it worked this time, but i have no idea how, but thanks anyway!

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
I don't think I have done that, I am pretty sure you can't even if you want to, you will notice there is no "Like" link on your own posts, however if I did somehow manage it, tell me which post number(s) so I can fix it.

Cheers!
I think he's confusing your signature with the "users who liked this post" box.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I think he's confusing your signature with the "users who liked this post" box.
That is a paraphrase from HHGTTG. If you haven't read the books I highly suggest you do.

Direct quote “Meanwhile, the poor Babel fish, by effectively removing all barriers to communication between different races and cultures, has caused more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of creation.”

Another “I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

One more "It is most gratifying," it said, "that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated, and so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives ... thank you.”

Another for My friend @Golem98 “A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”

Cheers

Reactions: C.C@T

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
any cheat?
Read the OP in its entirety, click on and read all spoilers (especially the change logs, use them like a road map), in the Extras section download and read the Walkthrough in its entirety, when you have finished the items in the Walkthrough, consult the Guide, again read it in its entirety and consult it when needed during gameplay), it is kindly maintained by Golem98.

Going through the game in any other way you will miss things, searching through the thread for or using the save files found at the end of the Guide will result in missed scenes. There is no comprehensive gallery in the game just a place to re-watch scenes that are not repeatable in game. None of this is meant to be criticism of the game, it is great, just trying to make sure you get the most out of the gameplay!

Should you actually play the game, you can cut down on the grinding (though you will want to do some as it provides context) by choosing the "Spend the day with" option before leaving your bedroom in the mornings, this option will raise the chosen girl's stats by 5 points you will then have to go to bed again (wash, rinse, repeat style), where as the other point raising in game is 1 point per activity, though you can do multiple activities with different girls each day, time wise the "Spend the day with" option is quicker.

Cheers

As always, likes are appreciated!

Reactions: Jegath and dracuul

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Hola solo me sale en modo haloween las 4 nada mas y hay mas escenas de haloween

Esp: Este sitio web utiliza el inglés como idioma principal, we use otro idioma debe incluir un traducción.
Eng: This website uses English as it's main language, if you use another language you must include a translation.

Esp: Sólo hay cuatro escenas with el Halloween event.
Eng: There are only four scene with the Halloween event

dracuul

Mar 2, 2018
I do not know if the creator of this game sees the comments here but I think Vera deserved a full scene in that library at night, with several options ahahahaa

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes