4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

RaulG10

May 14, 2018
Sorry for asking, i've been reading this thread a little here and there, and i heard that the little sister had a scene with the dog aswell? if so how do u get it?

br_mbm

Jul 9, 2018
have you triggered the clock at night? wake up at the middle of the night and go to the clock in your room, very top. investigate it then go back to sleep. mom should give you a blowjob. after she does, take another bath with her and now you will have sex with her after she jerks you off and you switch over to her room.
when i tried this the mc only sleep( forever) and i have to load the game

gaara2652

Jun 7, 2018
have you triggered the clock at night? wake up at the middle of the night and go to the clock in your room, very top. investigate it then go back to sleep. mom should give you a blowjob. after she does, take another bath with her and now you will have sex with her after she jerks you off and you switch over to her room.
How much guilt is needed?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
You need some points with her and at the morning after helping Vera with dishes you go beasment and you have it there mother
Not exactly, though partially correct, you never help Vera with the dishes in the morning , the Vera morning interaction is about breakfast and you tease her to increase her arousal. You do the dishes for Lucile in the evening after dinner to raise her trust.
This has been asked and answered previously, try the search.

You will know that all prerequisites are complete and Martha is prepared for the scene when she is NOT in her bedroom first thing in the morning "Trying to do yoga".

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017

Little teaser on the X-Ray Room!... Also, Build 0.061 (bug-fix + mini-update) will be uploaded at some point TOMORROW. Being this a PUBLIC release, it will be placed in my blog. (If you don't know where is my blog, ask around on the discord server).

I will anounce it here and on Discord, so, you won't miss it!
Have a good one!

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017

Little teaser on the X-Ray Room!... Also, Build 0.061 (bug-fix + mini-update) will be uploaded at some point TOMORROW. Being this a PUBLIC release, it will be placed in my blog. (If you don't know where is my blog, ask around on the discord server).

I will anounce it here and on Discord, so, you won't miss it!
Have a good one!
Inb4 July 17th, 12:01AM: "WHERE'S MY UPDATE, GODDAMNIT?!"
On a slightly more serious note, those tits look great. Shady merchant has been upgraded from eye-candy to boner-fuel.

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
[QUOTE = "Caracalla, post: 917313, membro: 92695"]

Pouco teaser na Sala de Raios-X ! ... Além disso, o Build 0.061 ( bug-fix + mini-update ) será carregado em algum momento do TOMORROW . Sendo este um PÚBLICO lançamento, ele será colocado no meu blog. (Se você não sabe onde está o meu blog, pergunte no servidor da discórdia).

Anunciarei aqui e no Discord, então, você não vai perder!
Tenha um bom dia!
[/CITAR]
Estou curioso sobre o que vai acontecer.
:evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

D

Deleted member 482355

Hope she gives the mc a titfuck with those massive melons. Weirdly, I'd love to see him cum all over her masked face.

Reactions: Early Cuyler

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
to get the sex scenes you must unlock all the others then get 50 point with each girl...

1. go for lucile when she is playing on the bed (evening)

2. go for vera in the morning inside the stable.

3. go for mom in the bathroom, play the HJ scene, in the end MC wanna talk about sex, go to her room and fuck her...

f95 a place where we gladly help you to fuck your entire family.

Oct 28, 2017
Morning scene with Vera the option provided is comfront her & escape . I chose the 1st one then the MC says to leave after that wat to do .

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes