4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I just started a new game with the latest 0.8 fixed, version and had crash with message no Audio during playing tag with Lucille
Anyone else had something like this?

Edited: false alert, sorry folks... my bad...

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
need.
a damn.
walkthrough.

or at least a complete save. Did everything 45280 times already and i can't find any of the new scenes.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
need.
a damn.
walkthrough.

or at least a complete save. Did everything 45280 times already and i can't find any of the new scenes.
Walkthrough credit to Golem98

For a full 0.08 save go to page 171 thread post #3416

Reactions: fzdc

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
You have been busy!
Forever and always, my eyes scout for pre- I mean those in need.

Any other way to download the file and open it without WinZip? My free trial ended and I don't know how to extract them without it.
7zip all the way, easy to use and always works, it's also free.

Nope, this is LUCILE at night.
Alrighty, if this is her at night then when you go to bed and are given the option to get up simply choose to get up and go to her. Then all you should need is enough points for MC to be given the interaction options to strip her. When in doubt grind more points!

how to remove that mirror from stairs?
You need Doyle to help you, if he won't help you than you need to trigger the need to make a trade with the Merchant, first try to interact with Martha at night and then in the following mornings look at the front gate for the Merchant, once you see the Merchant speak with her and check what she has for sale, after this go speak to Doyle and then remove the mirror. Remember to loot for both a Dagger and Doyle's Ring.

Sell the Dagger and use Doyle's ring to summon or get rid of him.

BakaMangaka

Oct 25, 2017
Go to the drawer in her room (there is 3 large wooden furniture things on her top wall use the one in the middle) and select the middle part of it. Refer to my guide linked in the #1 post for more information.
Nothing happens, I can't leave the pills or do something :'(

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Nothing happens, I can't leave the pills or do something :'(
Well there is a compartment (middle) that contains some other pills that Martha takes daily, your MC is meant to switch them out with the sleeping pills. Perhaps attempt to interact with Martha at night and then try to put the sleeping pills in the following day. If this does not work than you should use the save file linked in my guide which is linked in the #1 post.

Reactions: BakaMangaka

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I still can't move mirror even with doyle
You need to trigger the need to enter the attic, have you met the Merchant and saw the Sleeping Pills she has for sale? Once you do this you should go get Doyle, then go to the mirror and interact with it.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
how much content is in here ?
and how much bestiality ?
Download it and read the change log, alternately, read the walkthroughs on page 1 post (There are 2, one for the beginning of the game that is a PDF and text one for the later part of the game that is organized into a question format). that will give you a good idea what the game contains. The art work is great, the dialog is so-so but the developer is ESL and has mentioned he wouldn't be averse to help with the dialog. Cheers

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Do I need to play new game to get rid of fuck lucile image bug. got 1 in bathroom with mom and 1 when she wake MC up.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Do I need to play new game to get rid of fuck lucile image bug. got 1 in bathroom with mom and 1 when she wake MC up.
Try playing the scene that keeps popping up "fuck Lucile" maybe that will fix it. If not then try and grab a save from here. I believe there's a full 0.08 save in the last 10 pages somewhere.
EDIT : Go to page 171, there's a full save there.
how much content is in here ?
and how much bestiality ?
Like "somedamned dude" said look at the walkthrough the second walkthrough , listed as "guide" further down the number 1 post. It has a good description of the scenes.
In terms of beasty you can turn it off if you want at the beginning.
There's a boobjob and a doggystyle sex with the dog and a boobjob and double hand handjob with the horse.
The horse scene isn't implemented yet right ?
Not sure what horse scene you're talking about but there are currently 2 horse scenes in the game.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
It is, hand job into bucket, new character boobjob. It can be enabled and disabled mid game through the chair at mid night wake-up by interacting with the teddy bear, if there are teddy bears in Doyle's room, then beasty is on.

D

Deleted member 482355

I'm not sure why but very often online the game is listed as not having bestiality yet but that's not true it does both horse and dog now.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes