4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I know this is a dumb question, but in my game Lucile never appears by the table... Am I missing something?

Lucile is only ever near the table to wash dishes, if you want her to eat food she will "teleport" once you activate the scene (breakfast and dinner). She washes the dishes after dinner.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Version .10 is not necessarily the end of the game, it is still less that 1.0, we are currently at .08 so there is some room in the versioning numbers before he is done.
There is still alot of room for more content, although Doc is already planning (ideias) the next game.

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
Lucile is only ever near the table to wash dishes, if you want her to eat food she will "teleport" once you activate the scene (breakfast and dinner). She washes the dishes after dinner.
Thanks for the answer! But what I meant it, at her room... to start the cosplay scenes.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
after you take the bikini/shirt for martha, what's the "???" option? Nude?

I think that's what it is as Lucile's version also has a nude option, I'm not sure how to unlock it or if it's even possible. The change log doesn't really give much information on this sadly :/ But holy shit did I try to get it I spent about 3 hours updating my walk through and spent somewhere around 30-45min on this alone.

D

Deleted member 2738

Man everyone saying no to pregnancy because they don’t like it are annoying asf.
That’s what options are for, not all of us like bestality either but it’s there.
If it’s comes down to it, people could make a mod.
I don’t mind taking a look myself

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
There is still alot of room for more content, although Doc is already planning (ideias) the next game.
That is true. I was offering my opinion on what Mr. Awesome78 said, I believe there is much more life in this game and wish to see it continue for some time yet.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Version .10 is not necessarily the end of the game, it is still less that 1.0, we are currently at .08 so there is some room in the versioning numbers before he is done.
Oh indeedy. but waiting for V10 from V7 will be plenty of content for those that feel single updates are too short after waiting so long. Its the problem with discovering a game around V5 as your first experience is usually quite a good amount of content, but then when you've caught up the shorter updates aren't always impressive (not discrediting any actual art skill here just content amount)

Its like when I started watching Game of Thrones when everyone was already on season 6. It was awesome all those late nights, but then season 7 was shite having to wait weekly lol.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Oh indeedy. but waiting for V10 from V7 will be plenty of content for those that feel single updates are too short after waiting so long. Its the problem with discovering a game around V5 as your first experience is usually quite a good amount of content, but then when you've caught up the shorter updates aren't always impressive (not discrediting any actual art skill here just content amount)

Its like when I started watching Game of Thrones when everyone was already on season 6. It was awesome all those late nights, but then season 7 was shite having to wait weekly lol.

The whole point that I was making is that it is V0.08 not V0.8, that is all. I know that the Good Doctor has much more to share with us regarding David, family and friends, and I am looking forward to many new adventures.

xavi2972

Aug 14, 2018
I think that's what it is as Lucile's version also has a nude option, I'm not sure how to unlock it or if it's even possible. The change log doesn't really give much information on this sadly :/ But holy shit did I try to get it I spent about 3 hours updating my walk through and spent somewhere around 30-45min on this alone.

You found it?

Jegath

May 20, 2017
@Golem98 maybe this can help
I hope you maybe got the knife on the attic to upgrades Lucile's cosplay them you need to trigger one with cosplay skimpy scene after the next day you can unlock nude option for her, that's works for me.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I remember the days when Bonez was super active on this site, answering damn near every question, and interacting with this community. I guess he's either too busy, or grew to the point where he no longer needs to promote his games on forums like these so he can now disregard us (Like Redamz did in his early days). I really hope its the former.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes