4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I didn't play until v7 so i had loads of content. if people think V8 is too short of an update then like myself you may be better waiting until around v10 or when the game is finished.

Pirogoeth

Jan 23, 2018
To get Martha's second yoga outfit, go to her room in the afternoon or evening and check the top shelf of her drawers, second outfit acquired.

Reactions: peter358

Ameliaa

May 21, 2018
great update as always doc! love the costumes ;D

on top floor go to the addict there is a glowing item there pick and its the knife and its to cut the cosplay clothes.
huh? I did the cosplay scenes without getting any knife and I can't find it now.

I hope it's not a permanently missable item..

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
From what i heard there would be no update next month, cause doc wants to make a bigger content update.

Pirogoeth

Jan 23, 2018
To get the knife to modify the cosplay sets, when helping Lucile click original in any section (I did top) the knife will then appear in the attic.

Reactions: Ameliaa

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
From what i heard there would be no update next month, cause doc wants to make a bigger content update.

Considering that he is upping both the quality and quantity I think waiting longer is fair. Although I hope he releases more sneak peaks :)

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
To get the knife to modify the cosplay sets, when helping Lucile click original in any section (I did top) the knife will then appear in the attic.
Do you mean the Dagger? That's meant to be sold to the merchant. NVM - I figured it out :)

idk why but i cant use martha night sex anymore ... the option is gone??? or udapte bug?
Neither can I, perhaps the requirements were changed?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I didn't play until v7 so i had loads of content. if people think V8 is too short of an update then like myself you may be better waiting until around v10 or when the game is finished.
Version .10 is not necessarily the end of the game, it is still less that 1.0, we are currently at .08 so there is some room in the versioning numbers before he is done.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes