4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
its funny that the producer of the game its actualy giving the game for free to us and its also a funny guy , can we ask for more ? NOPE

R

RWaites

does anyone have the link for the new update?
So do I

UPDATE 0.08!
Sep 16 at 1:51pm
Here is the (long overdue) BUILD 0.08.
I won't make this post long, because I'm really tired. Tho I'm not working with releases dates anymore, I didn't wanted to take more time to upload this, but everything should work just fine, I already tested it, but hey, bugs are always a possibility, and if they appear, I will fix them later tonight.

Changelog is in the compressed file, as always...

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
change-log info
---0.08---

[NEW]
* BREAK-FAST (EXPANDED): Keep in mind that this is a foundation for what is to come. So you will se a few "not-implemented" place-holders.
* BREAK-FAST (UNDER-TABLE): A new option to experience break-fast from another perspective. (will be expanded in future updates too).
* DINNER (EXPANDED): Keep in mind that this is a foundation for what is to come. So you will se a few "not-implemented" place-holders.
* DINNER (UNDER-TABLE): A new option to experience dinner from another perspective. (will be expanded in future updates too).
* NEW Character: MIA (A new girl comes to the manor, and for good... but she is a little... odd)
* LUCILE COSPLAY DRESS-UP: A new feature so you can change an try different cosplays for her, before, testing them *wink *wink.
* MARTHA PRE-YOGA DRESS-UP: A new feature so you can change and COMBINE different cloth pieces before helping her with her yoga *triple wink.

[FIXES]
* LUCILE EVENING EVENT: Graphics overlap after event should be fixed now.

[GRAPHICS]
* NEW Sprite: MIA
* NEW Sprite: DAD
* NEW Bust: MIA
* REWORKED Bust: LUCILE (Made her prettier, I think, I also added the new cosplay outfits).
* REWORKED Bust: MARTHA (More voluptuos, so it does not differ much from the scenes graphics, Also added new oufits for yoga scene).
IMPORTANT!: Some events still have the old Marhta bust, I was going to update ALL the events, but that will tak some time,
So I decided that I will do that for the next update.
* MIA DIARY ART.
* MIA INTRODUCTION ART.

[NEW H-SCENES]
* MARTHA: YOGA SCENE (First postion of 3, I will add the other 2 in future updates). (keep in mind that this one is thinking of early game)
* LUCILE: COSPLAY SCENE (2 OUTFITS! Misty and 2B. First position of 3, I will add the other 2 in future updates) (2 VARIATIONS)
* MIA: EVE BATH HJ.

[CHANGES]
* MC DEPRAVATION: Capped to 60.
* LUCILE TRUST: Capped to 55.
* DIARY UPDATED: Now it has a MIA page, once she is in the manor.

Doc' Notes:
At first sight this does not seem like a big update, but letme tell you, it has a lot of art, some your will see, some is a base for
future events. I also "struggled" a little big the "Dress-up" events, i had to try a few things to make it all work, but in the end
everything turn up great.... I think.

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
change-log info
---0.08---

[NEW]
* BREAK-FAST (EXPANDED): Keep in mind that this is a foundation for what is to come. So you will se a few "not-implemented" place-holders.
* BREAK-FAST (UNDER-TABLE): A new option to experience break-fast from another perspective. (will be expanded in future updates too).
* DINNER (EXPANDED): Keep in mind that this is a foundation for what is to come. So you will se a few "not-implemented" place-holders.
* DINNER (UNDER-TABLE): A new option to experience dinner from another perspective. (will be expanded in future updates too).
* NEW Character: MIA (A new girl comes to the manor, and for good... but she is a little... odd)
* LUCILE COSPLAY DRESS-UP: A new feature so you can change an try different cosplays for her, before, testing them *wink *wink.
* MARTHA PRE-YOGA DRESS-UP: A new feature so you can change and COMBINE different cloth pieces before helping her with her yoga *triple wink.

[FIXES]
* LUCILE EVENING EVENT: Graphics overlap after event should be fixed now.

[GRAPHICS]
* NEW Sprite: MIA
* NEW Sprite: DAD
* NEW Bust: MIA
* REWORKED Bust: LUCILE (Made her prettier, I think, I also added the new cosplay outfits).
* REWORKED Bust: MARTHA (More voluptuos, so it does not differ much from the scenes graphics, Also added new oufits for yoga scene).
IMPORTANT!: Some events still have the old Marhta bust, I was going to update ALL the events, but that will tak some time,
So I decided that I will do that for the next update.
* MIA DIARY ART.
* MIA INTRODUCTION ART.

[NEW H-SCENES]
* MARTHA: YOGA SCENE (First postion of 3, I will add the other 2 in future updates). (keep in mind that this one is thinking of early game)
* LUCILE: COSPLAY SCENE (2 OUTFITS! Misty and 2B. First position of 3, I will add the other 2 in future updates) (2 VARIATIONS)
* MIA: EVE BATH HJ.

[CHANGES]
* MC DEPRAVATION: Capped to 60.
* LUCILE TRUST: Capped to 55.
* DIARY UPDATED: Now it has a MIA page, once she is in the manor.

Doc' Notes:
At first sight this does not seem like a big update, but letme tell you, it has a lot of art, some your will see, some is a base for
future events. I also "struggled" a little big the "Dress-up" events, i had to try a few things to make it all work, but in the end
everything turn up great.... I think.
Awesome ! Thanks... but... but no beasty? *sobs in the corner*

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes