4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Already read the whole text :p
I dont have a clue why i cant trigger the scene at night...
So, according to you, you have done every scene. Start your morning of right the night before by doing some clock watching, then pretend to sleep, then have breakfast and pop back upstairs for a nice bath for 2 including a hand job and followup sex with Martha. Go to the stables to see the show, go for another bath and have an encounter with Vera, head upstairs and relax Lucille with a little massage to make her Gamergirl session excellent, pop into the library to see Vera, head to dinner then go check out Vera through the keyhole, go see Lucille again for a round of what's that flavor, go to sleep and a "few hours later" go see lucille for an assjob, then pop in to Veras room to kick off some light bondage and a foot job, next meander over to Martha's room and choose the sleep with her option. What a day, ahhh the energy and stamina of youth (or a video game).

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
May 1, 2018
After the Massage with little Sis in the evening It Glitches and keeps repeating the massage Part Cant Stop it
can someone pls help me or how to fix this?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
After the Massage with little Sis in the evening It Glitches and keeps repeating the massage Part Cant Stop it
can someone pls help me or how to fix this?
Try to revert to an earlier save, Did you have 50 trust before attempting the "massage"? Another possibility try spend the day with each character in turn then fapping, try the scene again after that.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
You need the toilet paper to get the "Sleep with.." for Martha. It's in her bathroom.
The towels are on the shelf between the toilet and sink in Martha's bathroom. They are needed way before sleeping with her. If you are able to cum on Martha's tits during the midnight titfuck or on Lucielle's ass during the midnight assfuck then you already have the towels. If you haven't done those scenes yet then, yes you would not be able to sleep with Martha.

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
So, according to you, you have done every scene. Start your morning of right the night before by doing some clock watching, then pretend to sleep, then have breakfast and pop back upstairs for a nice bath for 2 including a hand job and followup sex with Martha. Go to the stables to see the show, go for another bath and have an encounter with Vera, head upstairs and relax Lucille with a little massage to make her Gamergirl session excellent, pop into the library to see Vera, head to dinner then go check out Vera through the keyhole, go see Lucille again for a round of what's that flavor, go to sleep and a "few hours later" go see lucille for an assjob, then pop in to Veras room to kick off some light bondage and a foot job, next meander over to Martha's room and choose the sleep with her option. What a day, ahhh the energy and stamina of youth (or a video game).
Well...ok then...ill try this in a row dude. like i said, i can trigger all events but the night scene with martha :-(

Martha have you had sexwith her in the morning after bathroom HJ
Yes, i did this multiple times, but at night i cant trigger anything.

Edit:
For sure i have all the stats at maimum... Ill keep trying....its the only scene i havent seen T_T

R

RWaites

Well...ok then...ill try this in a row dude. like i said, i can trigger all events but the night scene with martha :-(

Edit:
For sure i have all the stats at maimum... Ill keep trying....its the only scene i havent seen T_T
The first time I got that scene was the night after the thief and I found the book in the library

R

RWaites

Edit:
If it's any use to you here's my last save just waste the day then go yo Martha at night and you should get the sleep with option

Reactions: Hlextor

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
Are there any variations to the Lucile night scene? specifically the dishwashing one. Looking at the image set, there's a variation without Lucile's shirt. is it unlockable? If so, do I need to see all her scenes?

Edit: Also, the only way I found that can get over the early evening massage bug is by talking to Lucile at max stats. Finish the scene until the actual sex and it'll play out and unstuck your character.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Are there any variations to the Lucile night scene? specifically the dishwashing one. Looking at the image set, there's a variation without Lucile's shirt. is it unlockable? If so, do I need to see all her scenes?
Not the I have ever seen in game, there is some "lint" on her butt in the kitchen, but topless is in her room at least at this point , Don't forget the midnight I heard something downstairs Lucielle interaction in the pantry / storage room... that is it IIRC!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018

Edit:
Dude, I wasn't giving you a hard time, just listing out scenes, not even all of them, just the ones that should be relatively germane to the issue you are experiencing or more specifically not experiencing. Give @RWaites (all around great guy and damned helpful) save a try, if you have a similar save just rename it to a higher slot that is empty. Cheers!

Zeruel

Feb 20, 2018
Just to share this for a future build, but the groping scene with the merchant always leaves that image in the screen. If someone already said that about the scene with the merchand I swear it, I am getting blind.
For the rest, great game and wish the best for you dear Dr Bones.

Zeruel

Feb 20, 2018
@Golem98 in page 145 has already posted a walkthrough, so any doubts you can go there. Anyway, having "B" enabled an seeing the sister with the horse stuff worked for me.

alevyan

Aug 18, 2018
As stated just above your question, try reading through Golem98's post

Yes, there is a walkthrough on page 1 that carries you through the events up to .03 and a text version maintained by @Golem98 here that goes from there. Cheers!

Click on the link to #2885 in the sentence above
ty for the replay I eventually figured it out, I had a bug where I couldnt do the horse scene because it just kept me having sex with the older sister, after I fix that It spawned

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes