4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BTTM.jpg

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: 2024-02-10
Developer: Dr Bones - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.0a
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:
Guide* - Saves -
m.kuhfang thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen3-1.png screen4.png screen5.png screen6.png screen7.png screen8.png screen9.png screen10.png screen11.png screen12.png SCENE_LUC_PEEP.png SCENE_MAR_PEEP.png SCENE_MIA_PEEP.png SCENE_VER_PEEP.png

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_23654

Would have done it earlier but needed to download zoe temptation for more mirrors and mega is reqesting the whole bandwidth, so couldn't download it at that time. -.-

Btw. the art looks really good, keep it up with good updates!

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Hyped
I dont care about the story or tags (even tho they are nice too), im sold by the art.
Goes on my watchlist for sure.

-guilt/trust/arousal as attribute? seems pretty much like the mom/younger sis/older sis of "Snow Daze" ^^
-do people really say "look who the rain brought in" ? I'm no native speaker but isnt "look what the cat dragged in" way more common!?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
-do people really say "look who the rain brought in" ? I'm no native speaker but isnt "look what the cat dragged in" way more common!?
I'm not a native english speaker either... And now that I think about it that saying myabe does not works well in english. Thanks for the note.. I will try to be more "neutral" in the future.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I really dislike having to plod my way around a map just to get somewhere.
Its up to the dev to make the medium work. You can't tell if this gets a icstor backtracking blueballsfest just by the rpgm tag. There is a lot of potential in rpg to work with the maps and make them meaningful, both in aesthetic and in game mechanics (puzzles, interactive objects, hidden objects and so on). Immersion is pretty easy and meaningful in rpg if its not just used as a long pipe-thingy level to watch a slideshow.

MUM EVEREST

Sep 17, 2017
Native English speaker here, and no we do not say this. Hell I switch between American English and British English a lot and I have never once said nor heard someone say this

on a completely unrelated note I enjoyed this more than I though I would a .01. looking forward to more.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
It's 2018, games that are made on a platform so old that it doesn't allow you to just resize the window or use the mouse make no sense.

Also, I hate timed stuff. Stop stealing my living time and making me adhere to your schedule and wait for the game to slowly dribble out text. The Disclaimer alone takes 25 minutes to sit through. Maybe it just felt like 25 minutes, I dunno, I was hammering enter and space to get past it. And then "responsibility" was misspelled.

Also, where the game uses "depravation" (I don't think that's a word, may be a variation on "deprivation", which roughly means lacking something) the word uses should probably be "depravity", "the quality or state of being corrupt, evil, or perverted : the quality or state of being depraved".

I do like the art, though.

Also so... many... 0.01... releases... will even 1% of them finish?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Well, I can never say no to these types of games. So far it's okay. Not much content, but then it's the first release so fair enough.

Visuals-wise, bit of a mixed bag. Mom is very good indeed, no complaints at all. Lucile's pretty decent, not much to complain about either. Vera looks a little worse for wear, for some reason. Not entirely sure why. The main character, however, definitely could be better. Facial expressions and hairstyle just don't quite suit.

Plot-wise... Meh, who actually cares? It's nothing special but I've never let that stop me enjoying a game. Sometimes the unoriginal genericness of a story as its own charm. The characters are actually alright, if somewhat standard. I have to say I like Doyle a lot. Curious to see what influence he has later on.

Mechanics-wise is difficult to say at this point. Not much to do so not much to report on.

All in all I look forward to more - and especially look forward to giving Vera to that stallion.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
It's 2018, games that are made on a platform so old that it doesn't allow you to just resize the window or use the mouse make no sense.
It's a good point... And you are right. But, in my defense, I used VX Ace for this game for the nostalgia (and because it was the only plataform that I had...). Future games wil be up to date regarding this issue.

Also, I hate timed stuff. Stop stealing my living time and making me adhere to your schedule and wait for the game to slowly dribble out text. The Disclaimer alone takes 25 minutes to sit through.
Sorry for taking som much of your time...

Also, where the game uses "depravation" (I don't think that's a word, may be a variation on "deprivation", which roughly means lacking something) the word uses should probably be "depravity"
The word exists, and it means the same as Depravity... But i have to admit that yours sounds better... Maybe I will change it.

I do like the art, though.
Well, thank you.

Also so... many... 0.01... releases... will even 1% of them finish?
I will finish this game (And that, my friend, it's a promise).

And lastly, regarding the grammar and typos... in the future I will have a few game-testers, and, hopefully that will change for the better.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
indeed. its 2018 and people still dont know that rpgmaker (even the versions from 10years ago and older) is capable of doing both (and way more. You can play some of the newer ones with xbox-controller etc.)

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes