4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
Yeah, I'm getting the Martha and Vera bugs too. Martha won't do anything new, just the handjob in the bath and titfuck in the basement. If I try and confront Vera in the stable it cuts in with the text as if I wasn't ready to confront her yet.

Got all the new stuff with Lucille and the merchant though.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Well Mc Can't Fu... Martha ?
Yes he can, you must not have fulfilled a prerequisite to do so. The information is in this thread, please take a bit of time and read your way backwards through the pages and you will find the answer to how everything works. Every single scene is covered in this thread, the reason it is 0ver a 100 pages long is that the same question is answered several times. The Search is also very useful, give it a try. Cheers!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, if Mom sex is once only event, then if MC had not enough guilt points when event triggered first time, will there be another instance of this?
Because I'm not able to trigger this again...

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Well, if Mom sex is once only event, then if MC had not enough guilt points when event triggered first time, will there be another instance of this?
Because I'm not able to trigger this again...
I have triggered it multiple times but I was using an old save file that caused other bugs, so my experience may be due to the bugs from the old save, during the session with playing the mom sex scene multiple times I also experienced the mom BJ and Sex scene playing simultaneously with mixed art goodness... it was weird.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have triggered it multiple times but I was using an old save file that caused other bugs, so my experience may be due to the bugs from the old save, during the session with playing the mom sex scene multiple times I also experienced the mom BJ and Sex scene playing simultaneously with mixed art goodness... it was weird.
Och, well, so I'll try to find save from before, hopefully...

Bass2Mouf

Dec 21, 2017
I can't get Vera's blowjob scene even after I got caught peeking at her during the evening. I maxed out all 3 characters and MC already. Any idea of what I am missing?

Heartbeat

Mar 21, 2018
Dear Dr. Oseo Bones,

First, I must say that I really do enjoy your content! Keep up the excellent work! It is for this reason that I combed through the entirety of the first day's script for spelling and grammatical errors. I am an English graduate, so I am very predisposed to grammar and spelling; it is my curse.

But it is out of appreciation and a desire to see how high you can go that I post this list of suggested dialogue edits! Note, these are only suggestions and you are free to note them as you see fit!

Thank you again for making this game!

Sincerely,
Heartbeat

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
But it is out of appreciation and a desire to see how high you can go that I post this list of suggested dialogue edits! Note, these are only suggestions and you are free to note them as you see fit!
I've never seen someone compile an extensive list of suggested edits and then post them on a forum, but I have to acknowledge your good intentions--even if I question your expertise. To clarify:
Seeing as Dr. Bones appears to rely on parentheses to distinguish the MC's thoughts from the MC's spoken dialogue, even when self-directed or spoken for the player's benefit, you're correct to state that punctuation marks are included in the parenthetical sentences. These are functionally regular sentences enclosed by parentheses to distinguish them from regular speech, something that seems common in RPG games.
When using parentheses in general, however, I was always taught that periods were unnecessary when concluding one (because the parenthetical statement was enclosed by parentheses) but that periods remained outside them when ending the sentence (to indicate that this is somehow distinct from it).
Also...the use of ellipses...in a sentence...tends to indicate...a pause. Especially when someone is speaking or something is happening gradually. I do think that spaces are unnecessary when the sentence is unbroken, but I don't know if that's a hard rule or just common practice. I've seen examples of both in many games.
I could very easily be wrong. I was always more concerned with diction, syntax, and the coherent progression of whatever I happened to be reading or writing than I was with grammatical minutiae, but in this instance I think you either misremembered a few things or I was confused by your summary.
Probably the latter...but since I'm mindlessly browsing with nothing better to do, I figured I'd throw my two cents in.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Dear Dr. Oseo Bones,

First, I must say that I really do enjoy your content! Keep up the excellent work! It is for this reason that I combed through the entirety of the first day's script for spelling and grammatical errors. I am an English graduate, so I am very predisposed to grammar and spelling; it is my curse.

Thank you again for making this game!

Sincerely,
Heartbeat
I am going to go out on a limb here and call you Normon. Go through the corrections that you posted and you will see why. Good job overall though...

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Need to post 3 times for links, but kudos to
No problem, I try to be helpful, but I also get perturbed at people who do not even try to look for things that I know I have answered multiple times, not counting others who have answered the same question. I have said it before, will say it again, read the thread, reading the whole thread wouldn't kill anyone and it would make your game experience better and last longer. You will find the answer to how to do anything in this game with a bit of reading or some searching, remember to constrain your search to this thread with the check box.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes