4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
updated walkthrough :
At night go to the library, take the book.(to mark the spot where the book is you ll see the sparkly thing that's also between your room and lucile's)
Morning go to the merchant ->GROPE SCENE MERCHANT
Day after return in the morning -> TITTYFUCK MERCHANT

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Dr Bone just posted this in their Discord channel.
It seems that old savefiles that had the gamebreaking bugs are NOT compatible with this bugfix... so, you can try to play with your old savefile and sleep it off a few day and it MAY fix the issue... but from now on, if you play 0.061 it is HIGHLY recommended to start from scratch... luckily the "spend the day..." feature makes it a LOT easier. I was able to play the whole martha route in about half and hour using it. Either way... corrupt savefiles is a possibility with games in development, but if you don't want to start over, I will post a full save for this version maybe tomorrow... so yeah, sorry.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
Found a bug. Went to the fantasy land and re-seen the tit grope with the Merchant. The Tits stayed in the center picture until the mid scene of the titty fuck with the Merchant. Just a slight distracter. Rest played well!! Thank you!!

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 86495
Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.

MECHANICS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 17/07/2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None.
Version: v0.061
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

I LOVE LUCILE ass...:heartcoveredeyes:

ILBBM

May 30, 2017
how can i unlock the merchant scenes ? i go to the librery at nigth but i don´t see any sparking thing help pls

sora111

Jun 12, 2018
I am having a problem. the sex scene with the mom is repeating it self over and over when you try to sleep at night time

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes