4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

skydor24

Jun 20, 2018
I figured out a way to use an older version of Wine and the RPG Maker stuff you download in order to run some of their games. It doesn't always work, though, and I actually use two different versions of Wine for different games, but...where there's a will, there's a way.

Ooh, maybe those links'll teach me how to run all the games that never responded to Wine. Thanks!
I got it working for wine. How did you fix the ratio problem?

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Man, you dont know how much i wanted to gain a buck for so many repeated question, that have been answered more than twice, and another buck for everyone that dont see the walkthrough on the first page, i could even quit the studies XDx'D
i dont mean any offense, sorry if anyone got that this way

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Man, you dont know how much i wanted to gain a buck for so many repeated question, that have been answered more than one time, and another buck for everyone that dont see the walkthrough on the first page, i could even quit the studies XDx'D
I have gotten bitched at for bitching about that and gently telling off the "When is the update going to be out?" crowd, go figure...

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
i've seen that many post behind, and lost count the times you said about the walkthrough x'D
there's so many people who only complain and flood the thread (still dont mean any harm), and is good to see Doc keep the good work although all this

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I have gotten bitched at for bitching about that and gently telling off the "When is the update going to be out?" crowd, go figure...
I think that's happened to all of us at some point. Learn to ignore the mouth-breathers posting on throwaway accounts and you'll be much happier. And if anyone spergs out for any reason, know that their post and every post related to it will be deleted after a while when the mods get sick of the shit-flinging.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I have a question, but is this the first work of DR Bones or has it done others in the past?

however artistically I must say that Lucille and Martha are really well done

(Sorry my english )

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
does the hall of memories include the scene of martha wake you up? cause i done martha x dog and it show up (as it is a one time event thing)

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
does the hall of memories include the scene of martha wake you up? cause i done martha x dog and it show up (as it is a one time event thing)
Nah, the hall is only for scenes that only occur once. If you can repeat a scene, it won't be in the hall. Unless Doc decides to make a complete gallery at some point, or someone mods one, I guess.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Nah, the hall is only for scenes that only occur once. If you can repeat a scene, it won't be in the hall. Unless Doc decides to make a complete gallery at some point, or someone mods one, I guess.
martha wake you up is a one time thing too... perhaps he miss it or something

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
martha wake you up is a one time thing too... perhaps he miss it or something
I was able to get it multiple times. Just stare at the clock before you sleep. Go to bed. Stay asleep. You should see the Scene again. Unless you have a bug in your save maybe.

Boukensha

Jul 7, 2018
Hi, i hope this is the right place to report bugs, i have 2 bugs currently: 1 Vera chasing you to your room ends up in the wall above your chair, then nothing happens you can get past it by just going to bed but if this scene is finished i'd love to see what happens. 2 Lucille when playing her gamegirl you massage her and at the end if she doesn't trust you enough to stick more than your finger in, the scene ends, then automatically replays but without the background so you see the hand and then panties and the face as they overlay the game, the text and events all happen and just keep repeating over and over and over. Don't know if you can use my save file for bugfixing but i will save on a different one for now. Good luck and great work, i thoroughly enjoyed playing so far.

EDIT: actually a third bug, after watching the clock and going to bed the character keeps changing sprites when moving or turning. it happens when the mother event doesn't, so sometimes it works perfectly fine.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
I was able to get it multiple times. Just stare at the clock before you sleep. Go to bed. Stay asleep. You should see the Scene again. Unless you have a bug in your save maybe.
I think they mean the scene from the intro where mc gets a boner and nothing more happens. If I undestand correctly it's supposed to be in the 1-time gallery.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes