VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bone of Ancients [v0.1_1] [NoF8 Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Matt_NGS

Sep 6, 2018
banner.jpg

Overview:
Bone of Ancients is a more traditional Visual novel experience compared to our other games. It is set in the same Universe as the original Sabrina the Teenage witch. You play Barry Spellman, the only un-gifted member of a Family of witches and Wizards. A series of strange events lead you down a dark path to unlocking your destiny.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-24
Release Date: 2019-01-24
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.1_1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-log

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

code01.jpg boa_01_18.jpg boa_01_27.jpg boa_02_02.jpg boa_02_26.jpg

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, nice one for a v0.1. Models and production values are quite slick already; I especially liked some little visual tricks used. Story looks like it could be promising even for people who are only dimly aware of "Sabrina the teenage Witch" stuff. Looks like this is gonna be the GRIMDARK TM version anyway, so we better keep the flamer ready ;-)

Reactions: QV

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I like it - looking forward to more in the future.

Btw. the render for the guy needs fixing - that boner does look ancient (in the dream).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..umm..ok..no options ..no "back"..no autosave..lol..BUT..sis wears see through top to dinner..LOL so i guess it balances out as she has "balance out all the bad" sized areola's :D
the mom's body is a work of art..average sized boobs with natural sag..fit body..but not extreme in any direction..a face that looks like a she could be a mom who's taken care of herself..nothing teenager about her thankfully..graphically this is really nice..and the story so far is pretty nice...hopefully in future updates i'll be able to call her landlady and the sis roomie..HAHAAA

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

tpost2k12

Aug 12, 2017
Renders look amazing so far, and from the moment i started this, i am completely torn, because my sister is a seriously sexy creature!! XDXD 8.5/10 so far.
Quote/@,me if anyone has a walkthrough or something similar coming?
Also, can you not rewind in this game? my button for 'back' next to 'history' is blanked, here is my trace incase any1 wants to help...

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
jump expression _game_menu_screen
File "C:\Users\Tpost\Documents\sl_BoneofAncients-0.1-pc\BoneofAncients-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Tpost\Documents\sl_BoneofAncients-0.1-pc\BoneofAncients-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'history_screen'.

tpost2k12

Aug 12, 2017
also, this game was only like 10 scenes so far i think lol, hope more comes fast, looked like it has potential for sure!

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
where scrooll gone renpy game its alredy pissing me off u cant go back change the txt screw that not good enough but console pc works still not tested the save game edit yet not too imprest with dev

im thinking now after i try save my game
i say this game must be crap think error dont like to say crap i got trying to save game before i go bed cant even copy it

closed game im out here

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
to me thats not renpy game or id be able scrool my mouse go back instead i stuff game i said wrong thing

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote