Flash Completed Bonds Of Ecstasy [v1.2] [Pink Tea Games]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jahjin

Dec 24, 2017
how the fuck do you save the game? ( couldnt find any option and it does not do it auto :c )

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
how the fuck do you save the game? ( couldnt find any option and it does not do it auto :c )
im pretty sure u cant save on flash games but the game its self is fairly quick and simple and honestly it prob takes 3 min to finish everything

Oniix

Dec 23, 2017
theres a version 1.2 out now. anyone know what the difference for that one is? or have a link? thanks :D

kurtcuk07

Oct 31, 2017
Do Pink Tea Games start to publish their game on Dlsite as "Bad Apple Games"?

and

Just out of curiosity...

Wveth

May 2, 2018
That definitely sounds amazing. I'm going to be honest, though.. I just don't get the mechanism involved in such a thing. How exactly does a female go about making a decision not to have an orgasm? I am no spring chicken, but I had no idea that a woman could simply decide when to orgasm, like deciding when to urinate. Because that is the only thing it can be in accordance to what is going on in this and other games with the theme. There is no lessening of stimulation, no slowing down, no getting a woman to the brink of an orgasm and then backing off as to not push her over the edge. It's simply a decision, like flicking a light switch. This cannot be how it is in real-life BDSM scenes.

In order to achieve this in real life, surely you must stop pleasuring the woman or at least slow down? But there is no slowing down in games, simply a command that the woman decide not to orgasm. So where is the disconnect? Do I simply not understand this incredible power females have absolute control over their orgasms?
People can take steps to reduce the amount of sexual stimulation they're feeling. Forcing yourself to think of other things, moving in certain ways, etc. Imagine if someone is jacking you off, and for whatever reason you decide "NO I WILL NOT ORGASM!" You could pull yourself back so the stimulation isn't as strong, for example. But you are correct in that, generally, the person commanding someone else not to orgasm will usually reduce stimulation themselves as well. The games can definitely exaggerate the role of raw willpower in this fetish. lol

Reactions: grgrgr5

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated to 1.2

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
It's possible there is a clause within DLsite that they are using to avoid being removed.
DLsite does not accept uncensored games, and the developers are technically not allowed to release uncensored versions of their game on other sites.
By changing the name, and changing some colors around, could be a legal loophole. Dunno, just my two cents.

Reactions: BlueGuy

Quintessentialquin

Oct 5, 2019
Here is the full save, put the file into that directory :
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\D22ADNCA\localhost\hgame\Bonds Of Ecstasy 1.1 (swf).swf
Know i'm late, but that directory changes based on where you keep the swf file. Best bet for anyone having trouble with it like I did at first is to type in the name "Bonds Of Ecstasy" in to the search bar on your file explorer.

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Know i'm late, but that directory changes based on where you keep the swf file. Best bet for anyone having trouble with it like I did at first is to type in the name "Bonds Of Ecstasy" in to the search bar on your file explorer.
Well in that case i would even recommend using the free software called "search everything" that instantly show up your research, better than the slow version of windows.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes