Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Bondage Island: Better Experience [v1.02] [anne O'nymous]

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Overview:
This mod tend to provide a better experience when you play the game, while keeping the game behavior and spirit. To achieve this, it give you the possibility to extend your stay on the island, fix a breaking bug and let you visually know the location of each girl.​

Updated: 26 aug 2017
Game/Creator: / Amaraine
Modder: anne O'nymous
Mod Version: 1.02
Game Version: 0.3 to 1.0
Language: English

Features :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :

Uninstall :

Change log :

Knew issue :

Final Notes:

Note that this thread is for discussions about the mod. If your question/comment address the game, please write it directly in the game's thread.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more.

Download:

screen01.jpg screen02.jpg

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Where should it be placed ? InstallationFolder/Renpy/common ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Where should it be placed ? InstallationFolder/Renpy/common ?
Er... In the "InstallationFolder/game/"...

I've updated the first post with a more complete installation process. Don't hesitate to tell me if it's not clear enough. It's my first mod/thread/everything, I still suck a little for some things ;)

Reactions: Cirro84

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Np, as a perfect human would not be a human any longer.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
This said, some of the girls are quite difficult to progresss with, so, any option as to add some control over these values ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
This said, some of the girls are quite difficult to progresss with, so, any option as to add some control over these values ?
Not actually since it's not this difficult. Surprisingly, you can actually achieve everything in 15 days, too bad the game start at day 5. What's matter is "when you do something and where" ; by example for to progress with Victoria you must do something with another girl when Victoria is here. So, what I actually work on is a way to show where each girl is. This way you can choose your action wisely and don't have to go to each place first for to search where each girls is.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Nop, as to really progress, you have to have a girl as sub or better, slave, then go for a threesome with V.
This made her go over 200+ quite quick..
Still, pretty sure I used at last 2,5x the time as to access all content (skipping the seen text, is easy to know).
The other special is the "sex only" one, who will get on as you have progressed enough with V. then see them together in the bath. It is then possible to have all the island girls, but not the ex ? (Lame, why is she the only one looking for exclusivity ?) :D.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Mod updated with two more features.
I've also changed the way it work, using a method I haven't used before. So let me know if you've some issues with it.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Forgive me for asking but if this mod is still being updated could there be something to give you control over the affection level of the various girls?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] could there be something to give you control over the affection level of the various girls?
Actually it's not part of my plans. The game is small and it's not this difficult to raise the affection of the girls. There's a walkthrough somewhere in the game thread (don't remember where) if you have difficulty with this.
This said, I can change my mind in the future, if more people want it, or if a future update made it a necessity.

Reactions: Hybris

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
how to increase stat
It's explained in the first page of the game's thread (where you should have asked it), eighth message. As for how to use the Ren'py's console, it's explained .

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
cheat mod for apk game
Are you stating something ? Are you asking for something ? Are you asking for a complement of information ?

Oh and by the way, where have you found the APK version of the game itself ?

miloa

Jun 20, 2017
I would like to have the extract of the AONmod.rpy file for who works on the Android version .

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I would like to have the extract of the AONmod.rpy file for who works on the Android version .
It's not "extractable". The mod need to be ported to Android to works, and I'll not do that, sorry.

Reactions: miloa