Others Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Exchange is Mep Fe ~ Our busty moms overflowing with maternal nature Writhing with Japanese immorality with spoiled greedy gasps

Grand Duke

Jun 11, 2021
Boku-Mama-x-Tomo-Mama-Koukan-Hameppu-Life.jpg

Description
One day, the protagonist, "Takumi" witnessed it...
His mother "Mayumi", and his friend "Eita" together, engaged in carnal pleasure.

Fleeing from the sight of this, he runs into his friend's mother "Ayako", and together their relationship evolves into one between a man and a woman.
Takumi, madly obsessed with this woman he has long since adored, is soon found out by his friend Eita.

The two butt heads, and so they challenge one another,
"Which one of us can truly prove they love their partner the most!?"

And so begins the mother-son group sex competition...

(Made by same company that made NTR homestay)

Reactions: lpkk and Akai

kingpinmaddox

Jul 30, 2021
I'm sorry but can you send the exact post for this particular VN? Because I can't seem to find it. The only translation I've found is Capu Translations. But they haven't posted an update in forever. Links:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I'm sorry but can you send the exact post for this particular VN? Because I can't seem to find it. The only translation I've found is Capu Translations. But they haven't posted an update in forever. Links:

Have you search iton Ryuugames, i think they already upload it over there

LewdyShoop

Jul 14, 2020
I've got this game (English) complete and rar'ed. I haven't created a post for it simply because it seems like a chore. I can put it on mega and let someone else deal with it.

Reactions: xghazu

LewdyShoop

Jul 14, 2020
I guess I'll just "copy" one of the other ANIM game upload posts and create one for this game since there seems to be plenty of ANIM fans.

EDIT: I don't have enough privileges yet.. oh well.