3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Been seeing these Bobby games for a while now but ignored them. Decided to have a look at it today and .. well .. I just can't get into it. Bobby looks like a preteen boy, and it's just weird. Love the content .. needs an older-looking protagonist IMHO
My thought exactly.
Only a RL moron would enjoy this kind of garbage. The little Emperor mentality has always been a no-go for me. :cautious:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.4889] [ZipTieFun] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.15.4889 -> v0.15.49
[2,54 GB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.15.4889 -> v0.15.49 [2,55 GB]
- - - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.15.4889 -> v0.15.49 [146 MB]
- - - -

Mac Compressed: v0.15.4889 -> v0.15.49 [154 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Considering you're not smart enough to understand what the word "free" means, you're unlikely to understand this... but for the benefit of others...
  1. Free Public releases generally don't come at the same time as Subscriber Releases (considering what they are generally PAYING for, is early access and access to extra content)
  2. Just because something WAS free doesn't mean it stays free forever particularly in the face of trolling... I couldn't say if this game is still free or not... Time will tell, not like there is any reason for him to post another update if someone already leaked it.
Don't make excuses, just stop talking the same shit in every post.

Reactions: john1230

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
The new content is bigger than I thought and takes some time to click through. In general, the content is absolutely positive. It's really a shame that Zip doesn't have more time. The plot is consistent with this Rance, I don't know if it's good or not but it's ok for now.

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
why do people complain about shotaish MC? I don't like futa, I have to go in every futa game thread complaining like "Jeez love the game but why every girl have a big dick?". Come on people, are you really THIS dumb? Come on, pleas bros, there are PLENTY of thousand games with big or old or futa MC out there, This one have shotaish MC and we like (guess what) for THAT reason, mainly. So, please. Come on men. Be adults like the only MC can exist in your games.

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.4889] [ZipTieFun] - Update only

Mac: v0.15.4889 -> v0.15.49 [2,55 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac Compressed: v0.15.4889 -> v0.15.49 [154 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
can you make and share the full version compressed for mac, please? thanks.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
can you make and share the full version compressed for mac, please? thanks.
You can build it yourself it ain't rocket science. Download Win/Linux version, unpack, check script_version.txt, download the "Renpy SDK" with that number for mac, unpack the SDK move the Win/Linux folder somewhere into the SDK (as its a Mac SDK i am not sure where, need to figure that out yourself). Start the SDK, click the game name in the list, click build distributions, build mac.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
why do people complain about shotaish MC? I don't like futa, I have to go in every futa game thread complaining like "Jeez love the game but why every girl have a big dick?". Come on people, are you really THIS dumb? Come on, pleas bros, there are PLENTY of thousand games with big or old or futa MC out there, This one have shotaish MC and we like (guess what) for THAT reason, mainly. So, please. Come on men. Be adults like the only MC can exist in your games.
You're definitely talking about the right topic???

• Haha
Reactions: tonyzz
Nov 1, 2018
After Strenght lvl 7, I'm stuck with :
ScriptError: could not find label 'bobby_workout_lucy_events_01'.

Is there a workaround ?

BTW:
- Is it normal that we can't get the exam papers from school in Lucy quest ? Nor internet search for Jenny pills ?
- Is there a Scene unlocker ?

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
You can build it yourself it ain't rocket science. Download Win/Linux version, unpack, check script_version.txt, download the "Renpy SDK" with that number for mac, unpack the SDK move the Win/Linux folder somewhere into the SDK (as its a Mac SDK i am not sure where, need to figure that out yourself). Start the SDK, click the game name in the list, click build distributions, build mac.
yeah you're right. it's very easy.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Mattman20 and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
yeah you're right. it's very easy.
Yeah you can do that basically with every Ren'py game where you have the Win, Linux or PC version. It maybe a bit more complicated if the Dev uses a Nightly build though (but thats rare).

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
FUTA--- NO NO NO...:mad::mad::sick::sick:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

Reactions: tonyzz
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes