3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
nothing is there. I click it and nothing.
Já resolveste? O problema é estar tudo incompleto. Há que ter paciencia

# Have you solved it yet? There are still some loose ends/bugs. People here will try to mitigate them whenever possible. You'll need to be patient (v0.15.50).

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Tenta encerrar a v0.15.50 primeiro

# I really think you should take a step back, take a deep breath and come to the conclusion that you must focus on finishing v0.15.50 asap. Make it leaner, bug free, loose ends free and then, only then, start new events (in a new chapter/game perhaps...). You know better than this. This is killing the game.
I could repeat myself

Do you really want to wait another year for new content? :)
But in fact, a lot of people here don't understand the game and there are a lot of questions. Some content that leads nowhere, such as notebook quests that are impossible to complete, should be temporarily removed. Unless, of course, it takes too much time and forces major changes to the code.

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I could repeat myself

But in fact, a lot of people here don't understand the game and there are a lot of questions. Some content that leads nowhere, such as notebook quests that are impossible to complete, should be temporarily removed. Unless, of course, it takes too much time and forces major changes to the code.
O que demora é renderizar as cenas.

# Rendering is the most time consuming. He could rewrite the code in a week or so. But the problem is none other than his workflow. As he admitted himself, he's drowning in new ideas (new events, new story lines and retouching old ones...). And if he keeps pursuing those "bursts of inspiration" (where are they?? :LOL:), he'll lose focus and he'll keep piling up messy content on top of an already poorly written game.

Imo: trim or even discard pointless content/code, finish loose ends and then enjoy that "torrent of creativity :ROFLMAO:". "Test" versions only make sense when there are final ones to deliver.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes