SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
BuleLight is a 3D artist who makes NSFW posters & pinups, short video loops, as well as medium-length animations of characters from several video game series such as: Mass Effect (mostly), Dragon Age, Resident Evil, The Witcher, BioShock, Borderlands, and others.
He had been a long-time SFM animator until, on a fateful day of spring 2018, he mustered up the resolve to make the leap toward the Blender environment upon successfully rendering a plump pair of voluptuous and objectively fuckable donuts.​

Updated: 2024-05-02
Artist: BlueLightSFM -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 720p & 1080p (animations) - 4K images
Content: 100+ videos, 400+ images, 1 model (Blender)
Length: 27min+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
Torrent (2022-10-02)
Download:
2015-2017: - - -
2018: - - -
2019: - - -

Animations only:
Pictures only:
Content after 2023-11:
2023-12 to 2024-02:
- - - -
2024 Mar-April: - - -

2.gif GIF_PREV 01.gif GIF_PREV 02.gif Rey.jpg Leliana and Morrigan 05.jpg GIF_PREV 05.gif Miranda & Volus 01.jpg GIF_PREV 03.gif GIF_PREV 04.gif
Claire 02.jpg Isabela SpitRoast.jpg BluLichtSFM ZeeGIF.gif Mara - Shower2.jpg GIF_PREV 00.gif Cassandra_Pentaghast 02.jpg Rebecca & Jill [light].jpg Scarlet 03.jpg Ada 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
So they really never finished Undercover ASSignment, huh? Disappointing but ah well just another scrapped project
Between scope bloat & procrastination, scouting decent voice actors & covering their fees with his sill burgeoning capital, finding his footing in the counter-intuitive Blender interface & delivering on newer commissions, ... the Undercover ASSignment was, as you noted, yet another passion project that lost its ember over the steep course of two long years.
That's mostly the reason why only creators with strong backing have the leeway to take on such long projects, since committing to such endeavors leaves them with very little time for appeasing the weekly production quotas for shorts and paid orders...

Last edited:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
wow this guy still exists? the last thing i saw him do was that promotion video where ashley from mass effect basically takes on a bunch of dicks for a few mins which felt like years ago.

Was Undercover ASSignment the thing with Miranda letting a bunch of mass effect aliens take turns on her? cos i feel like i saw some WIP of that. You know i don't get why people can't just start small and work their way up, make some loops, then onto 30-60 sec shorts, then 2 mins, 3mins etc then you start looking at big projects he didn't need to aim so high so quickly when he had only done such few works and didnt quite have the support.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Will this thread be updated with patreon content? Good lord I need to see those new Jill variants
the likelyhood of that seems kinda low tbh, considering someone has to be his patreon and member of this site and he only has just over 100~ members. his new tyrant thing was a bit weird, i know he said it wasnt going to be the usual type of animation but it kinda reminded me of those japanese games with the static images while voices/sex noises play over them, hes happy about it tho so /shrug

Sep 6, 2021
public archive
By the way, the second part Project X: Subject 2 is coming soon! The author said: It's kind of a wide range of 1-4 weeks depending on how much work I want to put into it.
Very surprised he isn't doing anything with morrigan, he is the goat for her stuff imo

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
project x 2? mmm another picture show with narration :(. i still remember when he was doing undercover ASSignment which seemed like forever then he gave up on it. Only person i recall ever doing anything with Morrigan longer than the studiofow shorts was lorgegucas, witch of the wilds? and that was like years ago, he never followed up on it and is also now doing tiny blender anims :cautious: