Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
title.png

Thread Updated: 2021-03-17
Developer: Bildur
Support
Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Vaginal Sex, Crampie, Anal Sex, Girlfriend Sex

Hi together,

I've played a lot of VN, sandbox games made in Ren'Py, RPGM and Unity. After some time I prefered Ren'Py games, especially the Sandbox games. But the problem with those games was that there are only a few sandbox games and if there was one it mostly hadn't the right genre.
I really liked to play Milfy-City or FILF. But they time between the updates got longer and longer.

Therefore I decided to implement my own game - Blossom of Pleasure.

It has a 7 map buttons / loations and I want to keep this low. Have played some games with x locations and got lost in this empty places very soon.
Since I'm new to Ren'Py there will only be two Characters at the start. I need to get a feeling for the complexity of Ren'Py and the story telling.
For casuall dialogues I'll implement multiple lines and a random selecter will choose one everytime you talk to the character. I think this improves the immersion for the player.

And what is best to be immersed in the game. I think that is why we play those games.

The first release will be very soon. However, I have done the programming, story writing and rendering all by myself without any feedback at the moment. Therefore I would really appriciate some feedback from you. Is this going in the right direction would you play this game or am I creating utter BS.

The story will contain some mysterie elements and manipulation of the main character.

Here are some of the renders at the moment.

Promo7.png Promo20.png Promo2.png P22.png P7.png PromoIngame.png

Last edited:

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
How much femdom will be in this game?
Like FemdomEmpire

For sure:
Forced milking and creampie, spanking, facesitting

Depends on the community (Polls):
Pegging, Feminization / sissification, CBT, medical play

Never:
Feces (Still got 2g1c in my mind somewhere -.-)

Over the long term the main character will be manipulated by the Riccarda. How much and in what direction is up to the community.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
At the moment I have ->

Statistics:
The game contains 183 dialogue blocks, containing 1,237 words and 7,291
characters, for an average of 6.8 words and 40 characters per block.

The game contains 4 menus, 180 images, and 32 screens.

I wonder if this could be enough for Version 0.1

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
At the moment I have ->

Statistics:
The game contains 183 dialogue blocks, containing 1,237 words and 7,291
characters, for an average of 6.8 words and 40 characters per block.

The game contains 4 menus, 180 images, and 32 screens.

I wonder if this could be enough for Version 0.1
the more the better, too many games with 2% more than nothing content and 0.000000001 version

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
How much content (in game time) there is?
About 30 - 45 mins. I'd say 30 if you know how to trigger the events.

There is at the moment:
Scene and Story:​
Intro​
Dinner Scene​
Jacuzzi Scene​
Bedroom peek Scene​
Bedroom lewd Scene​
1 Random occurence during sleep​
Mechanics and Gameplay​
Sideimages during dialogues​
Map​
7 locations at 4 day times​
Location indicator​
Time system​
Days Mo-Sun​
Morning, Noon, Evening, Night​
Smartphone (proof of concept - not used at the moment)​
Shop​
Inventory​
(Gallery)​
This weekend I'll try to figure out how to compile the android version. Prepare the uploads and mybe the first release post will be on sunday.

Unfortunately I have to do everything on my own (testing, writing, programming and art). Therefore I need some feedback from the community - especially testing and proof reading. How doe's the game feel? Is the story triggering to complicated? Do the transisitons between the scenes feel right?

Since the core mechanics are done and I have implemented certain scenes. I can say that implementing new scenes is not that difficult anymore. The most time consuming part for the first release was the programming and getting used to the render software.

Plans for v 0.2 will be:
Scene and Story​
Breakfast​
Lunch​
Joga​
Bedroom lewd scene update​
Bedroom peek scene update​
Forced masturbating scene​
The manipulation of the main char will continue​
Mechanics and Gameplay
Gallery​
First shop item and use of it​

New mechanics take a lot of time. But I want to reduce the programming part and increase story and art.
20 - 40 - 40. For v 0.1 it was 80 - 10 - 10

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
  • Testing is going well so far.
  • Did some code review.
    • Checked that old saves will be compatible with updated version (I never liked to restart over and over again. Nevertheless, I need some empirical values on this. (Community feedback))
  • Android version seems to work.
    • I have to add some custom buttons for android. For example: Fast forward button moves from top to bottom and instead of 2 small arrows it will be a big circle button.
  • Have read a lot about compression. And wrote some scripts to compress all images at once.
    • Normal version will be ~35% smaller without noticeable quality loss.
    • Compressed version will be ~95% smaller with minor quality loss. (If you compare the images, especially dark scenes, you will notice the difference)

Here are the comparisons:

Bright (Common scenario) - barely any differences:

comparison_bright.png

Dark (Worst case scenario):

comparison_dark.png

Reactions: Choo-choo

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Since it is Femdom, does that mean you are a female MC? Or, is it those kinds of games where the guy will be dominated most of the time? Just curious.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
You play as a male character. Most females will dominate you. At the moment there is only one female char. and she is dominant.
There will be other characters wich are not dominant. (Future updates.)

The next version will be released soon.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Bildur After your sex scene with sophia in the mansion... beautiful internal view by the way.... when you look at her stat screen it still says NO next to deflowering

Reactions: Bildur