VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

magus448

May 22, 2018
On Day 3 I choose pajamas but on Day 4 the game thinks I choose just to wear underwear and its showing the dialog for me wearing underwear.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
On Day 3 I choose pajamas but on Day 4 the game thinks I choose just to wear underwear and its showing the dialog for me wearing underwear.
That means there's a bug in the game that nobody pointed out for almost a year (if I remember correctly version 0.3 which added Day 3 was released in December 2017). It's much too late to go fix it now though. Luckily this isn't really an important choice and apparently almost no one ever made the choice to put on the pajama

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Bunta

Yes female only no dicks here other then the few that are there as fillers. I just noticed that there isn't a incest tag as the 2 main characters are sisters.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
A lovely VN, maybe lack of art, but a lovely VN.

I like it, is so strange found a incest-lesbian thing that isnt some anime shit.

Mon.Ika

Feb 4, 2019
Ok I'm triggered, why the hell are their two butt plugs on the kitchen table! That's not ok! The kitchen sink, sure they got to be cleaned I suppose but the table? theirs no need for that.

Other then that it looks kind of cute I might have to check it out anyway.
You used the wrong "there" twice..

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Blooming Love EXTRAS INCLUDED [Bright Sun Studios] - Original Size: 645MB

Download PC (95MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I really enjoyed this story. I kept thinking it was going to to take a bad turn at the end. Just based on how many people were learning about the relationship. I had to wipe a couple tears away on the outcome.

The art style was very simple. But to me seemed to capture the emotion of the story well. I couldn't stop reading between glances at the images to take it all in.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I would love to recreate the main characters in something like Sims 4. I guess I'd need to find some hair mods first though lol

ToBeContinued

Sep 2, 2017
Why are they both so fucking ugly :WutFace:
This is an adult web site. You obviously aren't an adult. Get off the internet and go do your !@#$ homework.

No, a person has the right to say what they find personally what they like or don't. Saying fucking ugly or fucking cute is accepted. Yeah yeah, constructive criticism and all that. However, fucking ugly is straight to the point. Or should have been pussy-i-fied. Why are your excellently created characters not the prettiest in the world, I ask thee, oh creator of sex game? I cannot fathom as to why, oh why poor Yurrick. My sleep of late has been ever so disrupted due to this being first and foremost in all my thoughts. I await thee in response paitently oh story weaver of greatness as I bend thy knee to thee. Nah...if the person finds them fucking ugly, well then. A more appropiate correct respnse would be, what is one mans poison is anothers tea.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Smisenost

Dead game and completed game are 2 different things. The game was completed so it's not a dead game. Dead games are games that a DEV stopped working on and abandoned them.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
You're right. I saw Bright Sun Studio, and forgot that she'd (I believe that was the pronoun gender they've used self referentially, but it's bee a long time since I read anything they've written) actually completed a game. That sounds way harsher than I intend, because I think all the stuff she did was pretty great (and would love to see them competed or a new game). I just overlooked the "completed" tag.

Still the question remains why the thread was necroed since it hadn't been updated since July,t hen previous to that may, then march, etc... Add to that the user "Bright Sun Studios" hasn't been seen since December of 2018.... and the comment that seems to be quoted is from before may of 2018. At least, that's my guess, since that's how far back I went looking for it, and couldn't find it, so it's also possible that the quote is fabricated since it doesn't include the normal quote data (post reference, date/time, and user).

Add to that; the only 7 posts that the user in question has made are in the last 48 hours, and all of them appear to have a strong negative bend to them, it looks like they either lost control of their account, or have decided to go on a trolling spree.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You're right. I saw Bright Sun Studio, and forgot that she'd (I believe that was the pronoun gender they've used self referentially, but it's bee a long time since I read anything they've written) actually completed a game. That sounds way harsher than I intend, because I think all the stuff she did was pretty great (and would love to see them competed or a new game). I just overlooked the "completed" tag.

Still the question remains why the thread was necroed since it hadn't been updated since July,t hen previous to that may, then march, etc... Add to that the user "Bright Sun Studios" hasn't been seen since December of 2018.... and the comment that seems to be quoted is from before may of 2018. At least, that's my guess, since that's how far back I went looking for it, and couldn't find it, so it's also possible that the quote is fabricated since it doesn't include the normal quote data (post reference, date/time, and user).

Add to that; the only 7 posts that the user in question has made are in the last 48 hours, and all of them appear to have a strong negative bend to them, it looks like they either lost control of their account, or have decided to go on a trolling spree.
This forum doesn't have necro'ing rules since most games only have one thread. So it doesn't really matter when the last post was, if you have something to say that's on topic it can be posted at any time. If someone is trolling, even if the troll is ostensibly on topic, that's a different issue.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes