VN Ren'Py Bloody Sunday by Blondie Bear (Development Thread)

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Christmas release of my brand new game, called "Bloody Sunday"

Game: Bloody Sunday
Developer: Blondie Bear (Independend productions)
Developer links: ,
Release: 24.12.2023
Tags: Rape, Violence, Blackmail, Incest, Gore, Corruption, Humiliation, Uncut , spanking!

main_menuea (1).png

Around 2500 render & 15 Animations.. Big game. Around 4-5 Hours gameplay.

(1 year of development)

Intro: The Bauer family with a brutal fade. Find out for yourself.
Choice based game. Play Honored honor 50px.png , Relentless relentless40px.png , or like a Psycho Psycho 50px.png

Trigger warning: It has political incorrect themes as well as violence. If you feel offended by the tags, please don't play these type of games. Thanks !

(This game is uncut and doesn't violate any f95z rules (F.e rule7) and will never do so with further updates. All characters are clearly adults.)

31 a.jpg

44 f.jpg 6 h.jpg BlondieSpikeBanner (1).jpg 31 a.jpg 59 b.jpg 26 c.jpg 5 weida im text 2c4kpd_11.png 116 b.jpg 61 e.jpg 20 k.jpg 72 i.jpg 25 d.jpg

Playable for Relentless Tier @
-Blondie
116 b.jpg

44 f.jpg

Last edited:

edwindurock

Sep 5, 2019
Looks interesting though I have several questions about it and I am not sure I want to spend $25 to be disappointed. With that being said, how long until it is put onto a lower tier to be able to buy it then.?

Reactions: Blondie Bear

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Looks interesting though I have several questions about it and I am not sure I want to spend $25 to be disappointed. With that being said, how long until it is put onto a lower tier to be able to buy it then.?
4th or 5th of jan. it'll go down to 10$
Thanks for your interst. Feel free to ask questions.
Blondie

Last edited:
Reactions: edwindurock

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Demo of Bloody Sunday at my Discord. For people who are unsure wether it suits their Taste. :cool::cool:

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Short reminder: Today will be the "Relentless Tier" release of Bloody Sunday !

Thanks everyone who supports developer to spent a lot of time into these games. Not only me...in general. Especially niche games with darker fetishes.

Teaser of the special game coming out soon as well. Will make a development thread for this game someday.
protag.png

Short description: model agency (I know, thats not new at all. But this time there,'s a Protagonist (my first game with a protag), who just came out of prison and will be the new CEO of his dying fathers company.

18_12_cams_20k_nopd_6.png
18_12_cams_20k_nopd_11.png 18_12_cams_20k_nopd_9.png 18_12_cams_20k_nopd_8.png 18_12_cams_20k_nopd_1.png

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017

Thanks everyone who supports developer to spent a lot of time into these games. Not only me...in general. Especially niche games with darker fetishes.

Teaser of the special game coming out soon as well. Will make a development thread for this game someday.
View attachment 3232240

Short description: model agency (I know, thats not new at all. But this time there,'s a Protagonist (my first game with a protag), who just came out of prison and will be the new CEO of his dying fathers company.

View attachment 3232207
View attachment 3232229 View attachment 3232230 View attachment 3232231 View attachment 3232232

View attachment 3232240

View attachment 3232207
View attachment 3232229 View attachment 3232230 View attachment 3232231 View attachment 3232232
Are you developing two games at once? This and Bloody Sunday, that's impressive. Hopefully redhead will have some lewd lezdom activities with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Are you developing two games at once? This and Bloody Sunday, that's impressive. Hopefully redhead will have some lewd lezdom activities with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed she will as she's the second highest rank in that company right after the Protagonist. and i love lezdom

Reactions: R1k0

LE10201971

Dec 16, 2023
Indeed she will as she's the second highest rank in that company right after the Protagonist. and i love lezdom
Is there any way to update your tags to include markers for "vaginal-sex," and/or other heterosexual/lesbian markers for us gay folks who are trying to weed out such things? lol

zenzero112

Mar 11, 2024
May I have the list of the tracks of the sountrack? Also for the old games... they are all absolutely lit. Thanks