EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9.jpg

Overview:
You play a young university student in a fictional world! You find a house in the middle of the city you want to study, which you rent with 3 other roommates! Throughout the story you pursue romantic relationships with other characters of the game! Besides the relationships you try to deal with a mystic encounter entering your life!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread updated: 2022-06-07
Release Date: 2022-06-02
Developer: NymphoPol
Censored: No
Version: 0.7b Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.6b Beta): - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Patches:

Alabamajames123 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

172582_milf_ask_boutique_after_dream_03.jpg 172583_vamp03_04.jpg 172587_vamp_dream_20.jpg 172584_b_capamerica_scene_4.jpg 172586_yoga01_instructor_24.jpg 172585_milf_ask_yoga00_01.jpg start19.jpg mc_search_00.jpg alice_01.jpg goth_04.jpg milf_portrait_03.jpg boss_postmain.jpg teacher_02.jpg secretary03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_10739

I found the changeroom bug only happens if you accidentally choose the wrong door. Make sure to choose the middle door!

Reactions: takeshikovash

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I found the changeroom bug only happens if you accidentally choose the wrong door. Make sure to choose the middle door!
So don't try with the one she is in and then it won't bug out? Hmpff.. it does indeed.

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Bloody Passion [Demo] [NymphoPol] - Original Size: (579MB)

Squashed Download Win (78MB): - - -

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
*sigh*
i not gonna comment because it will be all negative. sooo... good luck on the project. but if you still want to see the negative shit, just pop the spoiler. ( you warned, no bitchin)

other than that.. did he study the city ? i dont understand... you mean the city where he study ( like schoolplace) ? or did he plan to be a major/politician or architect ?

Aug 16, 2017
You find a house in the middle of the city you want to study
sooo…….do we want to study the city or the house? :D
and a mystic encounter enters your life? did it come on the bus? and how does a mystic encounter even know how to speak? im guessing it hitchhiked and I can just imagine the wife in the car turning to her hubby and saying 'no errol, don't pick up that hiker....its one of them dayum mystic encounters again....oh they do get about....' :D

after that overview I doubt the game will entertain me any better :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, the milf looks awesome, she even has wrinkles, she is probably one of the most realistic milf in the sense that she does in fact appear to be over 30+.
The story, we don't see much of the story, we aren't even properly introduced.
The supernatural element kicks off instantly. The animation actually is pretty good. The lips look gorgeous :)
Navigation is tricky at first, i was looking for a door or something to leave before i realized that the "Leave" button acts as a "go to another area" button.
Due to the music, the black dummies, and setup it gives me Milfy City vibes. As if this is a MilfyCity/Seducing-the-Devil mashup, with a much cheaper execution. Overall, i probably put this on the level of My Cute Roommate. Do anyone remember how that was at 0.1-0.2? Godawful :D This isn't as bad.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I wanna say really nice animations and art :) but the girls are not my type, too big :p I like em small and petite :) but im sure there will be others in the future :) and so what if it has similar story to other games? so many games out there now, that many has the same story, as long as the animations and girls are good, then im in :D ofc a unique story is good too, but its a demo,lets see where it will take us :) good work for a demo!! I look forward to seeing more :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just want screenshotgirl #5 to be lewdable wooable loveinterest and that she would be an otherwise evil vampire but still totally romancable and not just wanting to use and throw the mc away but becoming a proper couple and then do fun times together like bloodbaths, sex among corpses they just drank dry... so generic family funtime!:eazyHype: I can be such softie yesss but i sooo wish to see some evil chick being proper loveinterest as an attainable feat. The Dragon ruined me i'm afraid... (no, i was like this always :coldsweat:)

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes