jerricho13

Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
2.jpg
Overview:
You play a young university student in a fictional world! You find a house in the middle of the city you want to study, which you rent with 3 other roommates! Throughout the story you pursue romantic relationships with other characters of the game! Besides the relationships you try to deal with a mystic encounter entering your life!​

Updated: 11/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Voyeurism, Sleep sex, Groping, Milf, Big tits, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Paranormal, Teasing

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "BloodyPassion.exe" to start playing.

Change-Log:
v0.0.1a
Fixed bug in the changeroom.

Demo/First release

Download:
Windows: - - -
Mac: - -

PC Compressed (78MB):

Attachments

Kasey

Bah Humbug...
Modder
Mar 9, 2017
I found the changeroom bug only happens if you accidentally choose the wrong door. Make sure to choose the middle door!

Ennoch

Oct 10, 2017
I found the changeroom bug only happens if you accidentally choose the wrong door. Make sure to choose the middle door!
So don't try with the one she is in and then it won't bug out? Hmpff.. it does indeed.

Kasey

Bah Humbug...
Modder
Mar 9, 2017
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Bloody Passion [Demo] [NymphoPol] - Original Size: (579MB)

Squashed Download Win (78MB): - - -

Nothing has been removed from the game, the files have just been compressed to take up less space.

If images won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:

If videos won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
*sigh*
i not gonna comment because it will be all negative. sooo... good luck on the project. but if you still want to see the negative shit, just pop the spoiler. ( you warned, no bitchin)
what a damn original story... i mean, damn.. just by the small description here, i dont even want to give it a try because it sound like others thousands of games i already played over and over.
a student... and roomate bitch.. yeah, we already know where it goes. i highly doubt of any change from others stories.
maybe i m wrong, but honestly, i dont even want to test as i have 80% chance to have correct.
also i m not ( that's personal) a fan of these kind of women. i mean, a long thin nose, large mouth, semi-asian eyes. the way they are clothed also make them look like some easy bitches or something...

well , yeah, i m just negative soo, i m gonna stop that spoiler here , before someone throw rocks at me again.

other than that.. did he study the city ? i dont understand... you mean the city where he study ( like schoolplace) ? or did he plan to be a major/politician or architect ?

buttlovinmagic

Aug 16, 2017
You find a house in the middle of the city you want to study
sooo…….do we want to study the city or the house? :D
and a mystic encounter enters your life? did it come on the bus? and how does a mystic encounter even know how to speak? im guessing it hitchhiked and I can just imagine the wife in the car turning to her hubby and saying 'no errol, don't pick up that hiker....its one of them dayum mystic encounters again....oh they do get about....' :D

after that overview I doubt the game will entertain me any better :D

Ennoch

Oct 10, 2017
Well, the milf looks awesome, she even has wrinkles, she is probably one of the most realistic milf in the sense that she does in fact appear to be over 30+.
The story, we don't see much of the story, we aren't even properly introduced.
The supernatural element kicks off instantly. The animation actually is pretty good. The lips look gorgeous :)
Navigation is tricky at first, i was looking for a door or something to leave before i realized that the "Leave" button acts as a "go to another area" button.
Due to the music, the black dummies, and setup it gives me Milfy City vibes. As if this is a MilfyCity/Seducing-the-Devil mashup, with a much cheaper execution. Overall, i probably put this on the level of My Cute Roommate. Do anyone remember how that was at 0.1-0.2? Godawful :D This isn't as bad.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I wanna say really nice animations and art :) but the girls are not my type, too big :p I like em small and petite :) but im sure there will be others in the future :) and so what if it has similar story to other games? so many games out there now, that many has the same story, as long as the animations and girls are good, then im in :D ofc a unique story is good too, but its a demo,lets see where it will take us :) good work for a demo!! I look forward to seeing more :)

Ennoch

Oct 10, 2017
I just want screenshotgirl #5 to be lewdable wooable loveinterest and that she would be an otherwise evil vampire but still totally romancable and not just wanting to use and throw the mc away but becoming a proper couple and then do fun times together like bloodbaths, sex among corpses they just drank dry... so generic family funtime!:eazyHype: I can be such softie yesss but i sooo wish to see some evil chick being proper loveinterest as an attainable feat. The Dragon ruined me i'm afraid... (no, i was like this always :coldsweat:)

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Ok not gonna lie , When I first read it this I thought it was a game about that time of the month fetish. I have not been squeamish about traveling the red highway, but a game about it well thats a first. Anyways I digress, I hope there is some killing going on.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote