bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
home.jpg

Overview:
Bloodlust: Cerene – Royal Descent features our favorite blonde vampire of ample boobage, Cerene, and the beautiful Duchess in her clutches, Sophia. The vampiric siren is said to have the tightest ass in the land, but it’s the svelte body of Veridian’s noblest lady that will take the pounding this time.

This episode continues where the original Bloodlust: Cerene left off, but the vampire has decided three’s a crowd. Swatting Tristan out of the picture, Cerene introduces Sophia to her other moniker: the thickest cock in Veridian. Sophia blushes at first, but our distinguished Duchess can’t resist taking 14.9 inches of dickgirl cock down her throat. From there this cute pair start a little sexual adventure together to discover which of Sophia’s other holes Cerene’s futanari cock will fit in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: October 6, 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: N/A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - -

screen1.jpg screen2.jpg screen3.jpg screen4.jpg screen5.jpg

En taro me

Jun 19, 2017
Okay. At least that was funny. I understand that author tries hard at being dark and glamorous but... no. The cerene's render is nice(dat ass) except cock. And that's the only good thing in this... video. Dialogue is HILARIOUS. "You came inside me?" no shit sherlock. "I want to become like you" "A vampire?" "No, just like you were right now". Seriously Tommy Wiseau wrote better dialogue. The sounds are repetitive and isnt in sync with video. Obvious with clap sounds. I think this artist should go back to his Ayako thing, girl has vanilla sex with her bf

D

Deleted member 207364

Am I able to convert it to MP4 video instead of the flash application?
The game has audio files, mp4 files with audio and around 87.swf files without audio, you'd need to convert them to .mp4 and add the audio files. Kinda in the middle of doing this since I couldn't find a video anywhere :p

(Using this post to reupload an edited version of krulls acting lessons signature, mine broke)
Mah dood.gif

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote