• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Completed [BlackTrain] Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel-

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If some can post and translate this game I would be thankful
First, follow the rules when asking.
Second, if you're requesting a translation, then you're in the wrong section. I'll move this into the right one "Translation".

narutocty

Oct 10, 2017
First, follow the rules when asking.
Second, if you're requesting a translation, then you're in the wrong section. I'll move this into the right one "Translation".
hello,could you pls tell me what game are the 2 pictures that under your message?

HappyHand

Feb 8, 2017
The game will be officially localized and released in Steam 3th of December, other stores will release on the same day too or slightly later if there are any issues.

It's being published by me, I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypergenn

HappyHand

Feb 8, 2017
Correct, however that version uses a machine translation by someone else and I cannot recommend it due to it's poor quality and being a machine translation in the first place, but I'm not going to ask anyone to take it down. The official English localization in Steam/West uses my hand-made translation. Just figured I would post the link to the Steam page since I'm publishing it, but I should have clarified that, sorry for the trouble!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Correct, however that version uses a machine translation by someone else and I cannot recommend it due to it's poor quality and being a machine translation in the first place, but I'm not going to ask anyone to take it down. The official English localization in Steam/West uses my hand-made translation. Just figured I would post the link to the Steam page since I'm publishing it, but I should have clarified that, sorry for the trouble!
You're slightly incorrect on one thing, it wasn't a machine translation, it was done by stonex over at ULMF. You responded to his thread there, I'm a bit surprised that you'd disregard his posts and jump to calling it a machine trans. Was it the best translation ever? Certainly not, but it was totally understandable and playable which is quite opposite from many machine translated games I've played.

Having said that, I look forward to checking out your version.

Last edited:

HappyHand

Feb 8, 2017
No, it is a machine translation. I remember Solidx himself saying it was something like "really shitty MTL", but I guess that part was removed. It's still very poorly made with bugs and grammatical errors. Here's a sample of the prologue text + meeting with Goro, I don't mind if people translate games or make patches, but I'm trying to increase the standards and do decent translations since the developer and the fans deserve them and machine translations are just horrible, just look at the comparison pic. I'm not some translation god either, but that's a machine translation made without caring about the quality. itsamark.jpg

Reactions: Kizuro