Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I agree with MiketheRed honestly. Everyone to their own likings and each to their own dark depravity. Personally the Futa x male, traps, anything Yaoi has never been an interest of mine. Probably because I don't like men fullstop :ROFLMAO: but doesn't mean anyone's demonising anyone else for their little depravity preference or any kind of preference that they have here.

I always have preferred the Futa to go after the girl, two girls whats not to like and its just one of those things I found intriguing, the Futa women are worse than any man sometimes and its hilarious that it seems to be saying the root of all evil is DICK :ROFLMAO::LOL:.

Bringing a man into it means no interest for me unless its like in the Family Rules way of a three way in the coffee shop :p but this is just me. Everyone to their own, in this little world of sin BlackSheep has created for us. Now I just hope that @mexdi88 can still get the others, and roll on the newest episodes to come!

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Well damn, that was a christmas gift and a half, but I agree.
Some of those fade outs should have been given more time. And I'm sorta displeased.

Where was the gang scene? It's something he hasn't done yet and honestly everything was perfect. Not that it wasn't decent as it was of course (y) it could have been a truly great get together scene though :LOL::ROFLMAO: Ah well perhaps next year.

Anyone got the MegaLink? Apparently can't access the Google as people been downloading and watching too much. Dirty bastards :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Dreadmorph Ogre

Jun 18, 2018
Well damn, that was a christmas gift and a half, but I agree.
Some of those fade outs should have been given more time. And I'm sorta displeased.

Where was the gang scene? It's something he hasn't done yet and honestly everything was perfect. Not that it wasn't decent as it was of course (y) it could have been a truly great get together scene though :LOL::ROFLMAO: Ah well perhaps next year.

Anyone got the MegaLink? Apparently can't access the Google as people been downloading and watching too much. Dirty bastards :ROFLMAO:
I don't think he uses one but here, Happy Holidays!

putputgolf

Oct 27, 2018
Just wanted to say I loved "Happy Holidays" it was awesome and a lot more than I had hoped for. And I will admit this is me bing a little selfish but I thought it would have been great if the last seen was a group photo of every one standing there facing a camera. With every one with there arms around every one with there dicks all soft and different sizes " more natural" with M. in the middle with cum dripping down her thays, breast and chin.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes