Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Yep, BlackSheep already beat you there though x'D released it on his Tumblr and NauthyMachinima a while ago, but still always good to have them all in one place so still much thanks on that haha

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

AlotofGfz

Nov 14, 2018
Iirc, videos outside "Family Rules" are only Futa on Male. In the other project however, there's just.. one video? Or two that is Male on Futa but other than that, is mostly Futa on Female. So yeah, Male on Futa it's not a "common" thing here.
This is what I am interested in as well. The family matters has a few, but I cant think of any others. I personally like the mom and the kid the most, as in the kid banging the mom. But it doesnt seem that he makes that pair going at it anymore. If you know of any male on futa, or I suppose anything thats shota on female/futa feel free to share

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hm.. I am curious to anyone here who also like me has an up to date list not including some variations of these videos.

On the Patreon there is only technically 14 videos, not including variations or Family Rules. And yet, I have over 14, and all are from
BlackSheep.. So where are the extra videos from? Did he not put them up there? Its odd but funny XD

AlotofGfz

Nov 14, 2018
i hope his next project is male on futa. i still think josh deserves some payback
My favorite video was Joshs Revenge. I just like the size difference between small INTO large, not large INTO small which is what it seems all the content is. If even half the requirments are met I would be happy. Josh on futa/female, or at least maybe small futa on large futa/female

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes