Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Well alright then. I shall await whatever you can upload. We already got a pretty fair list as you could probably tell HAH

Wait.. Hold on does anyone have a complete list? Now I'm fecking curious x'D

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hey do you have a complete list of things he's done? Just wondering as I need to know how many I am missing.

BTW THANK YOU!!!! Again seen these offered and I was like damn, gonna have to wait years for them to go free x'D

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Does that mean you're his secret stalker? :hushedface: x'D If so, let us have the list please LOL I need to make sure I didn't miss any gems. All my precious'

Jan 30, 2018
@ Yep, but a noble one :D Actually I have no such list.. I just get the gem & put it in a folder.. This is why I asked before to tell me what's messing exactly ( skimming'd be a pain in the ass )

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hm. Well honestly @mexdi88 unless I know how many he has, I can't say I got them all or not x'D

I could list everything I have if that helps then you can tell me what I have missed. It'll be a hard lesson but I have to know which I missed haha

But yeah, skimming would be a feckin pain.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
@mexdi88 You couldn't get bathroom lesson could you? I was just going through the ol tumblr posts and other than a complete Red and White, it's the only one I seem to be missing. Many thanks again :D you don't know how long I spent searching for Succubus Night x'D

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Bathroom lesson :
:hushedface: Well shit, I didn't realise that was a brother there havin fun with Nancy. Damn everyone wantin some of her x'D Cheers for finding that. Unless he's got some secret shit for Patrons only that he hasn't announced, guess that's all there is for now.. DAAAAMMMN :'(x'D

Ahh well there's always next month hah and I wonder what part 10 of family rules will bring. Seriously his mother gets more ass and pussy than Josh does especially from Nancy HAHAHA but would we have it any other way.. Nope, his fault for being a wuss x'D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes