Collection Video BlackJrXIII Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackJrXIII]

Michael Bauer

May 3, 2018
This collection is super huge. oO Can anyone tell me if it's worth to download everything or are certain packs enough?

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
So I've downloaded everything. Can anyone tell me if there is any actual difference between the AVI and MP4 versions visually? Because if not then I've got an extra ten gig taking up space that doesn't need to lol.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

BS950

Aug 20, 2018
Avi is low quality for small filesize while mp4 is high quality with large filesize.
No, avi and mp4 are just containers, what matters are the codecs used. In the case of blackjr i've seen that the .avi files have the same quality as .mp4 and they weight less. The problem with .avi is compability, as non windows devices cant run it natively.

bone123

Nov 15, 2018
I saw that Blackjr has some random "WIP Weeks" does anyone know what's inside them? The curiosity is killing me, and the tags have me too excited.

excalibur55555

Jan 1, 2019
Would anyone be able to help me get all of this downloaded? I'm trying the torents, got to 17% and it stopped so now I'm just uploading what i have of the 17% to other people. I have tried using the google drive to get it all and it keeps failing after it finally got everything zipped up.

KingJCT7

May 19, 2019
Do you have all of Blackjr's Nina Williams x Josie Rizal animations? I know there are at least 4-5 different angles of the nude versions, but I don't see them here.

KingJCT7

May 19, 2019
Also, I cannot find the "alternate outfit" versions of his his Sheva x Jill x Rebecca stuff. In fact, a few things Blackjr has listed on his Google Drive are NOT there....