VN Ren'Py Blackgate [v0.187] [Bane]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title moons.png

Overview:
Welcome to Blackgate, a nonlinear visual novel about a town filled with monsters. The who, what, when, where, why, and how are up to you to figure out.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-12
Release Date: 2023-08-01
Developer: Bane
Censored: No
Version: 0.187
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.172): - - - -

JV6J8XXGJ0FjKhP_69gUhMBwnpdmMMGFb5Fb3JRy0JpcdIkRo9FwjTxHGE9BQHBu.png P4EydV9Wif7n6BmBK9chyMdqLUN736wWsrD_MFGnDfYAZ7J-n6Pz-Zz5F1aNyqoU.png RUsuLum-1ZegSO95lfYMrFSpinEUoaDbCthTLOe8mvXwhMfY8YNU8oW91IChC9o7.png 219154_bar_scene_illustration.png 219158_Alin_Sex_Scene_2.png 219159_jacksexscene2.png 219160_lerajesexscene2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
All gay or just some/skippable?
From the patreon
"What sort of content warnings should I expect from Blackgate?
Blackgate is a mature visual novel of a mostly M/M nature. While there will be a limited number of scenes of a M/F nature, the game is intended to be mostly M/M. The game also contains elements of horror, violence, and some gore (separate from the sexual scenes). Prepare to hate everyone, and everything."
Right now they are no M/F scenes (there is a route that will most likely lead to one but if you go for it the MC doesn't reach a sex scene yet on the current built) but all M/M scenes that i've encountered you seem to be able to say no or avoid them.

Reactions: Dingo139

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Seems like an interesting game with a fun premise to be honest, though I stopped playing when I noticed that all the characters which have an image are male and I'm not into the yaoi games, furry or otherwise. Does anyone know if there are females in this game, or if they are at the least planned?

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
Seems like an interesting game with a fun premise to be honest, though I stopped playing when I noticed that all the characters which have an image are male and I'm not into the yaoi games, furry or otherwise. Does anyone know if there are females in this game, or if they are at the least planned?
There are a few. Aradina Resize.png jacki.png Helle Clothed.png
One is a officer (not sure if there is a route planned)
One is a waitress (not sure if there is a route planned)
The other one works at the bar (there is a route for her)
How to get in the route

Reactions: Kohryu

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
There are a few. View attachment 99630 View attachment 99631 View attachment 99632
One is a officer (not sure if there is a route planned)
One is a waitress (not sure if there is a route planned)
The other one works at the bar (there is a route for her)
How to get in the route
The officer, demoness I am guessing but could be wrong... I do hope that the developer creates a full route for her. I don't think I will continue playing now, though I will watch this title at least and see where it goes.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm surprised there aren't any M/F sex scenes yet. Remember playing this 3-4 years ago, maybe more.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
Ok, I have to admit I didn't read the tags or the thread before I downloaded this one because the story and artwork looked good. So after a while the fact that my character was gay became apparent. (Peeking at males and blushing and such). I still have to say, it was fantastic and I enjoyed the story, especially since the different paths give you completely different pieces of the puzzle behind blackgate. I won't stay for the sex (which I can skip anyway) but I will stay for the story.

MiThMo

May 29, 2018
What's the latest version? Asking because it's been over 2 months since the last update

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
What's the latest version? Asking because it's been over 2 months since the last update
Edit: Oh, you mean updates on here. The latest update was 0.93. You can find it here:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes