VN Ren'Py Blackgate [v0.187] [Bane]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kronixen

Dec 13, 2017
I love how it went from 0.9x to 0.1x after the latest update. More money for Bane mmmm! :love:
Needless to say, I love this V.novel. I just don't understand why Bane makes tiny updates instead of substantial ones. He can't be that greedy, can he? :unsure:

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Misidentified label showing up:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label CabinConstructionCromeNight5 is defined twice, at
File "game/04_05.0_Construction Crome Night 5.rpy", line 1 and
File "game/04_06.0_Construction Crome Night 6.rpy", line 1.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Wed Feb 20 08:07:25 2019

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

W65

May 31, 2018
Hm. Will adding one M/F route to a predominately M/M game really draw in that many new players? Or is that just the story they want to develop? Is this a case of trying to toss a bone to the bisexual furries out there (probably a lot of them, knowing us furries)? It could be like one of those female corruption games that tosses in exactly one bestiality scene. Are they doing it to show the true depths of the heroine's depravity, or is it so they can say "hey horsecockcons, we got horsecock"?

I mean, an entire VN route is a LITTLE more work than two CG images of a MC slobbering on a dog's penis. It's kind of an unusual story choice, though, since I'm guessing most of their players wouldn't be very interested in that route. Then again, there're Japanese VNs out there with one yaoi route.

It's always interesting to speculate on the marketing/playerbase motivations of a game development choice. I mean, heck, it's their story and their characters, and I'm not a guy who gets to tell them what to do with them. I don't want to impute mercenary motivations onto the developers, either. I'm incurably curious; I just see an anomaly and have to ask why, like a shitty journalist who doesn't bother actually asking questions to anybody who knows the answers.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hm. Will adding one M/F route to a predominately M/M game really draw in that many new players?
It wouldn't be near enough to draw in straight players at the very least, I'm not sure about bi players, but considering they're bi wouldn't they already be/want to be supporters? I honestly don't know whats the point of adding one or two female routes. It seems that the project lead is uh, rather gay, so I also don't see it really being something they would add without a motive.

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
v.108
Change Log
+Gruff Night 7 Rework (i hate the cemetery scene so i did something different)

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
Blackgate Build 0.109
Hi there Bane here
More assets are coming!
Change log
+Added the doll to night 7

Blackgate Build 0.110
Hi there Bane here
More Library stuff.
Change Log
+Vincent Route Night 8->9?

Reactions: AstriaTaltrix

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
Blackgate Build 0.111
Just keep working, just keep writing.
Change Log
+Jack Night 8 getting to townhall

Blackgate Build 0.112
I am fixing the continuity error of Kitako just disappeared from the library route. There's suppose to be a choice of who to save from the library.
Change Log
+Library Night 8->9
+New Music

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes