Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Hmmm, is there any scenes besides Gel's lover scene? I can't seem to trigger the two boys even though it said they would try to interact with her now.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Half-broken sentences, sometimes chinese/japanese text, sometimes it just crashes, sometimes it does nothing... The game has all kinds of errors just with the text alone. Not mentioning the fact that the navigation is super weird, and sometimes just doesn't work... Action menu half the time has nothing to do with it, after the 'intro' sequence it's incredibly tedious and hard to understand what you should be doing at all.

This game either needs some serious work before it's suitable for anyone other than the dev himself, or some sort of guide/mod to help the non-initiated navigate this pile of junk of a UI...

Aug 4, 2017
ok bro am I the only one running into this issue???? is it my hardware? is it code related? why would a VN need more than an integrated graphics?
Edit: this only happens when moving around the map and i dont see the "snowfall" background as I move, I guess it has something to do with the map nodes???
wth.png

Isadly

Jan 4, 2024
Too buggy and has poor English translation, aside from that, the game is fun and has content with nice visuals

Reactions: yyunus

vezonwolf

Jan 4, 2020
Two questions for anyone who has somehow navigated the broken english:
  1. Is there a way to trigger any of the Ealys NTR scenes in this version?
  2. After the Wizl NTR event, are there any other NTR scenes/events other than when you accompany her reading?

TheDarkDude

Jan 5, 2021
Two questions for anyone who has somehow navigated the broken english:
  1. Is there a way to trigger any of the Ealys NTR scenes in this version?
  2. After the Wizl NTR event, are there any other NTR scenes/events other than when you accompany her reading?
No for both. Unless you count the "test secenes" from the menue

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022

Games alpha updates are going on hiatus (if this means the update he had scheduled for 4/4 is also getting nixed, I don't know). Apparently he's gonna still be drawing the CG's which is a silver lining because that's 98% why I even found this game.

d183

Oct 28, 2017

Games alpha updates are going on hiatus (if this means the update he had scheduled for 4/4 is also getting nixed, I don't know). Apparently he's gonna still be drawing the CG's which is a silver lining because that's 98% why I even found this game.
maybe is for the best, now he is gonna stack cg for the game, and then afterwards he will focus on the engine/programing stuff with somebody else help or not, or at least that's what i got from the ci-en post , as long as he doesn't abandon the game i'm happy :BootyTime:

Edit: Here is the Pixiv if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Reactions: ediaquwydq89wh

ediaquwydq89wh

Sep 5, 2023
i ima
maybe is for the best, now he is gonna stack cg for the game, and then afterwards he will focus on the engine/programing stuff with somebody else help or not, or at least that's what i got from the ci-en post , as long as he doesn't abandon the game i'm happy :BootyTime:
I have some experience programing but cant picture exactly how dificult it would be to make the game, especialy by one self, hope he keeps going, will start to support him when he begings with the CG

Reactions: d183
2.10 star(s) 9 Votes