• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Black Promise 黒の約束 [RJ292585] error

senguj

Apr 15, 2018

I'm keep getting this error in some events 1606235944224.png
Is there any ideas how can I bypass it? Tried launching game both english and japanese locale. All file names in picture folder is in english and correct (so I suppose it's not a game file or archive error), and all the other pictures shows correctly.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looking at one of the DLSite reviews that might be a problem with the 1.0 version, and other places say it was buggy. So if that's the version you've got you might want to get a .

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If it happened again and no patch were available, you may create a transparent PNG (see the attached file) and name it like the missing image.
Type the string with the percent signs into and press Decode. This is how the missing file is called.

In this case, for instance, %E9%81%B8%E6%8A%9E%E8%82%A2%E3%80%80%E5%A4%96%E6%9E%A0 returns 選択肢 外枠: so I guess the path of the missing file was www\img\pictures\選択肢 外枠.png

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Looking at one of the DLSite reviews that might be a problem with the 1.0 version, and other places say it was buggy. So if that's the version you've got you might want to get a .
Yo! Mind sharing the files? That site u linked is full of viruses...