Black Best Friend

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Well considering that interracial sex is pretty popular fetish it is little unavoidable now days

But what is the problem here? Or is it just dislike towards black people?

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Well it might be that if they use free stuff like daz models (and pretty much like 90% of the models are the same in every game because of this) they use what they have at hand after all almost nothing is free

Reactions: The-real-Vastitas

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Its called a token black guy... never heard of it? Its an old trope and quite frankly I'm surprised we don't see it more often. In Sisterly Lust and Dreams of Desire he's also exactly the same character, serving as the protags wing man who he can trust with anything.

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
Its called a token black guy... never heard of it? Its an old trope and quite frankly I'm surprised we don't see it more often. In Sisterly Lust and Dreams of Desire he's also exactly the same character, serving as the protags wing man who he can trust with anything.
lol we have the show south park with a character NAMED token black.

is it a cultural thing? i know most of these games are made in e europe, is having a black friend like THE cool thing over there?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
lol we have the show south park with a character NAMED token black.

is it a cultural thing? i know most of these games are made in e europe, is having a black friend like THE cool thing over there?
Its a basic attempt at making a diverse cast of characters. It really has no point other than that. Really look at movies and you'll see it. They're usually a character shoehorned into the narrative. Nowadays its far more common to see it's more recent form, the token gay best friend. Regardless, they are just attempting to be diverse. However it comes off as forced.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Yes i understand the token black trope. But its not 1995 anymore.
I take it that you haven't been following what is happening in today's media with forced diversity quotas and female empowerment in everything from movies to games this has been going on for couple of years now.

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
i dont think so called forced diversity requirements, fake as such a term is, apply to son fucking their mother games.

Jimbles

Aug 30, 2017
Personally, it eases the introduction to interracial content, via the mc and the best friend's family member or even NTR/gangbang content between the best friend and the MCs family member. Just a way of appealing to people's fetishes.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
I take it that you haven't been following what is happening in today's media with forced diversity quotas and female empowerment in everything from movies to games this has been going on for couple of years now.
The "forced diversity quotas and female empowerment" is if anything an attempt at representation, whether genuine or overcompensation. And the "token black" sidekick is definitely not doing any minorities a favor at representation. It usually just comes off as a narrative weakness as adult game writers can only write token blacks or piece of shit black characters. At least 85% of these writers can't write good white characters either though, so I don't let it offend me x'D

Also I love Sisterly Lust so ...

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Personally, it eases the introduction to interracial content, via the mc and the best friend's family member or even NTR/gangbang content between the best friend and the MCs family member. Just a way of appealing to people's fetishes.
Could you provide some examples?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Could you provide some examples?
In both sisterly lust and Dreams of desire you have a token black friend. In DoD you have the opportunity to fuck his mom. In SL you have the opportuinty to fuck his sister.

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Let me get this straight in adult games you find monsters...animals...furries...and all sorts of fantasy beings fucking just about anything there is and a black best friend seems outlandish to you...eh...I find that question a little odd to be honest.

It doesn't always have to be the best friend if it really is a trope used too often as copy/paste of story content is by far a ---RAGE---QUIET--- reason for me but any form of diversity showing a real life quota of skin color is to be encouraged don't you think?
Looking at the ratio of citizens within the US for example it rather seems forced to me if you would ignore the diversity that does exist showing a "white men's world" that doesn't exist....and that of course is also true...
i dont think so called forced diversity requirements, fake as such a term is, apply to son fucking their mother games.

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
Compared to all the others "déjà-vu" it's really not so common. Already there is a huge number of games where the MC have no other relationship than the 3 girls to fuck ... I almost consider adding a best friend as a very good addition, his skin color ... I have nothing to do with it.
There are games where this is not the case ... Sumertime saga, Max life ... have white best friend.
That said, I have probably managed to avoid a lot of games that will push to say that it is in "every" games ...

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
Let me get this straight in adult games you find monsters...animals...furries...and all sorts of fantasy beings fucking just about anything there is and a black best friend seems outlandish to you...eh...I find that question a little odd to be honest.

It doesn't always have to be the best friend if it really is a trope used too often as copy/paste of story content is by far a ---RAGE---QUIET--- reason for me but any form of diversity showing a real life quota of skin color is to be encouraged don't you think?

Looking at the ratio of citizens within the US for example it rather seems forced to me if you would ignore the diversity that does exist showing a "white men's world" that doesn't exist....and that of course is also true...
A little odd? If i play a monster game, i get monsters. Incest game, incest. But if both the monster game and the incest game have me having a black best friend, makes you go hmm.

The us is not relevant here. These games are being made in e europe.

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
A little odd? If i play a monster game, i get monsters. Incest game, incest. But if both the monster game and the incest game have me having a black best friend, makes you go hmm.
Well again if it's really used often in an attempt to be unique the dev using that trope is doing something wrong, given the blatant copy/paste character of some games in terms of story it is understandable that this gets copied as well...recreating financial success in dull fashion I guess...as long as it gets support it will happen again and again....
if it happens only in games created in eastern Europe however the solution is simple...if you hate it avoid it, don't play it...as I am hard to please in terms of writing I guess I already avoid most of them as I haven't encountered the black bf too often....