EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fgb.png

Overview:
At a certain school...
Shouhei Kido is deep in a discussion with his best friend, Genta Idehara, about late night anime.

There were no real problems to speak of between Shouhei and his classmates… But that was merely on the surface. It was only after Shouhei and Genta went home that their classmates revealed their true selves.

“I say this every time, but I really am sorry for pushing you to be Kreepo’s partner. Though, I guess you can’t really say he’s your partner…”

“Obviously. Who’d want someone like him as their partner…”

The ones badmouthing Shouhei were Aoi, and Kaho Izumi.
Updated: 11/10/2018
Developer:
Publisher:
VNDB:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Story is pretty garbage.

It's less NTR, and more the entire class being an asshole to the MC for no real reason. Seriously, the game makes you really hate the entire class, so you don't really feel any sort of jealousy. Hell, the MC isn't that good of a guy either, and genuinely comes off as a bit creepy.

There is no one to sympathize with. This is pure nukige, so if you're here for the NTR, you're going to be sorely disappointed. Also, there aren't that many scenes, so it's really boring.

Yeah, not worth a download.

[Edit]: Also, there may nor may not be pegging involved....just a fair warning.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Story is pretty garbage.

It's less NTR, and more the entire class being an asshole to the MC for no real reason. Seriously, the game makes you really hate the entire class, so you don't really feel any sort of jealousy. Hell, the MC isn't that good of a guy either, and genuinely comes off as a bit creepy.

There is no one to sympathize with. This is pure nukige, so if you're here for the NTR, you're going to be sorely disappointed. Also, there aren't that many scenes, so it's really boring.

I confirm that. Basically the class had orgies, except for mc. The game doesn't live up to the sexy cover tbh.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Story is pretty garbage.

[Edit]: Also, there may nor may not be pegging involved....just a fair warning.
Thanks for the warning

Reactions: mknight692

DarknessGod

Modder
Aug 4, 2018
I hate when there is censorship but no tag saying as much. I'm not a fan of censored games. Sure, it's down in the description, but it should be tagged as well.

DarknessGod

Modder
Aug 4, 2018
guys remember……. No nut November
Forget that. It's No-shav-ember, when guys get bushy beards to handle the upcoming cold (That is, if you don't live in the tropics or in the southern hemisphere, then I guess it could be No-nut-vember), and ladies let their hair grow.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Since everyone's saying this garbage, can we get a cg rip instead ?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
It's a real shame. I had recently heard of the game and was excited for a new NTR one.
Like everyone else is saying, this is a game trying to disguise itself as NTR. They could easily just have made the game about a couple of classroom whores and the CGs could be reused for the entirety of the game.
Basically tries to jump onto the NTR train of Japan and fails.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
It's a real shame. I had recently heard of the game and was excited for a new NTR one.
Like everyone else is saying, this is a game trying to disguise itself as NTR. They could easily just have made the game about a couple of classroom whores and the CGs could be reused for the entirety of the game.
Basically tries to jump onto the NTR train of Japan and fails.
here found it somehow more like a bad copy of something but yeah i agree with you

Reactions: Horalover

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Eh, this game has not a lick of sense to it. Everybody is just comically a horrible person for no reason at all.
It can give a person a few laughs though with how nonsensical it is I suppose.

Reactions: ImAllen
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes