solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
heres a link for individual almost all works

L stands for Long series , S for short series

others kemono profiles for video and if anything missing

gc_007

Jul 18, 2022
i noticed all files retain their original create date so i roughly bash scripted some organization of all the files by year/month, which seemed to bring some coherence to the 33 thousand images dumped inside 1 folder. even then it's still messy and seems likely the collection is not 100% complete, with some duplicate content from a pixiv scrape or something.

thanks for sharing individual links, it's just too bad my experience downloading from kemono has always been temperamental.

hfaremix6

Jan 6, 2020
i have several of them, which i got from eh and others, it's compressed and not a mess at all, but not complete. just search artist: dian dian di di on e-h.

onixs

Dec 30, 2017
I downloaded this part by part, waited for like 20-25 minutes with M2 SSD to get this parts together. This was my big mistake, because the comics are unsorted. It looks more like compilation of 3dcg of ntr theme.

Reactions: gola16

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
Link to works , sorted by series , i am missing L-002 and S-034 if anyone has it . Some of them are orignal uncompressed Pdfs from kemono while rest are compressed. 90 days validity

Workupload
this collection has some works which are in PDF form , if anyone can either convert them to jpegs or tell me how to do it , i would be grateful. i tried some online free software but i got images which are 3x the size of pdfs

Reactions: Eibon