JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Im using wind 10
I can't reproduce your problem and no one reported it. This might be a video driver problem, reinstall the video driver or reset it to defaults. You can use Google to figure out how to do this. Example: Reinstall AMD video driver.
how do i install the patch?
and replace the files.

shyvagoddess

May 19, 2019
wait a moment, there is a femboy in the rooster... name's sora BUT in one of the preview I saw he have its own gallery, doesn't this mean that he is fucked up too or that he fuck women around, because in the first case this game need a gay tag... and personally I'm not interested in femboy so I would end up avoiding his contents
She gets fucked, and it's optional too you can swap characters right at the beggining

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bitch Family on the Village [v1.01_MOD1] [Hatomame] - Compressed

Fix already included (I just attached it to link it in the thread)

Win [296 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
how to get that last 1 blacked out scene ?
In case you didn't already figure it out, you need to help the bald guy prepare for the festival during morning in the park by going to the bigger building (it shouldn't pass the time into evening). After helping him go straight to open bath (can use fast travel and it should still be morning) and bath. He should appear in the bath and the anal scene will start after the dialogue.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
In case you didn't already figure it out, you need to help the bald guy prepare for the festival during morning in the park by going to the bigger building (it shouldn't pass the time into evening). After helping him go straight to open bath (can use fast travel and it should still be morning) and bath. He should appear in the bath and the anal scene will start after the dialogue.
oh, mine already says im already done with the preparations for festival and can start anytime
so i just go to bath in mornings ?

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Bro it's amazing how much this game pushes all of my freaking buttons:
  • Lots of girls,each one with many scenes instead of like 2/3 for each girl.
  • Plenty of bodytypes, from petite girls with big butts (Why are those so fucking rare ??) to milfs and even a femboy!
  • Speaking of which, this includes a femboy! It's amazing how so few games include them among the cast of girls
  • Speaking of the art, I absolutely love the way this dev draws the girls.things like the skin and the expressions are really erotic.
  • Most scenes end with lots of lots of cum instead of that weak watery sauce some devs include in their scenes.
  • Plenty of anal scenes, and the way the assholes are drawn is amazing as well, not to mention the cumshots are really satisfying to see.

So far the only dev that comes close to this is Hakika from the Sequel series, but if anyone has any other recommendations I all ears !

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
I tested and it works. It fixed the problems for the original reporter of this issue. Either you messed up or instead of skip, you can hold the "Enter, Z or left mouse" buttons.

I missed this little thing, when I was modding the game. Initially the game was 6Gb, because it used higher resolution images than the game window. I rescaled the images to match the game window resolution, since all those extra pixels go to waste. I had to change the values in the code to rescale them too. 2 scenes used weird scaling, so I had to tweak the code again, it works now.

The second bug wasn't introduced by me, so I need more info, like a screenshot of a dialogue so I know where to look.

For anyone to even begin helping you, tell us your operating system and where/when do you encounter the issue so I can replicate it.

Which operating system you're playing on? Does it give you any error? Make a screenshot if it is. I need more info to help.
its just not booting. I open the game.exe and doesn't even start. Windows 10 64bits its my OS

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes