bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BitchFamilyOnTheVillage-1.01MOD1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Guys when starting the game what does "only watch the sex scenes" mean? Cause I tried both and there is no sex in the opening so Im confused and there are two scenes unlocked on the gallery that I've not seen. Is this game bugged? Im starting to get annoyed with this game Idk why I cant see the sex scenes in the game and Idk what I did while skipping text that I manage to see it. So can anyone tell me if they are having the same problem?

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
are there any animations or just static scenes?
Static images with shake effect.
Figured I should ask considering recent events I'm a little sussed out
This is safe to DL yeah?
If you don't trust any download, then use .
Yeah... so which one is the trap/shota?
The dad, Sora, but he is not the shota.
Guys when starting the game what does "only watch the sex scenes" mean? Cause I tried both and there is no sex in the opening so Im confused and there are two scenes unlocked on the gallery that I've not seen. Is this game bugged? Im starting to get annoyed with this game Idk why I cant see the sex scenes in the game and Idk what I did while skipping text that I manage to see it. So can anyone tell me if they are having the same problem?
Only watch sex scenes skips the intro, but depending on the bitch you chose you'll have to exit the guesthouse to find the first scene. This dev uses some strange naming for lots of things, had to fix a lot of stuff.

Which OS you playing on?
When you encounter bugs?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Only watch sex scenes skips the intro, but depending on the bitch you chose you'll have to exit the guesthouse to find the first scene. This dev uses some strange naming for lots of things, had to fix a lot of stuff.

Which OS you playing on?
When you encounter bugs?
Win 10 and its the first scene with Sora when you come out the guest house and the first dream one the scenes skips themself I did manage to see it when the skip option was on. Also the skip option seems to be bugged cause in the OP it says " Message skip: S key (skip while pressing) " yet if you use it it doesnt seem to stop at all.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Win 10 and its the first scene with Sora when you come out the guest house and the first dream one the scenes skips themself I did manage to see it when the skip option was on. Also the skip option seems to be bugged cause in the OP it says " Message skip: S key (skip while pressing) " yet if you use it it doesnt seem to stop at all.
I fixed the problem, Japanese plugins sometimes break when edited in the English engine.
I linked a patch that will fix the skip problem in the OP.
Thanks for reporting this.

CristK97

Oct 1, 2022
When you first exit the inn you get a sex scene i think not sure if its the same scene but with other main character or is it tailor made for each character.
I also didn't finish the game 100% before starting with other characters to check so i might be wrong.

Gutts1

Oct 18, 2020
Its normal to not show the h scenes? It seems they are being skipped. I dowloaded the patch already

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes