EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ093653_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You are playing as a whore named Rio. She is a self proclaimed 'demon exorcist' but in reality she is just a cheap whore who fucks all the monsters she can. Enjoy the game series and have mercy on your little guy.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-15
Release Date: 2019-03-13
Developer: Housegame
Censored: Yes
Version: Ep. 1 to 6
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Main Game #1-6: - - - -
Bonus Game(JAP): - -

Thanks to Mataku for the translation of "The Curse Village".

lmx6nB6.png rPRWlJh.png uUzVbTq.png wNh9hdQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hope

Aug 5, 2016
Stuck at the first game. Anyone knows the password for the safe? Only thing I feel I haven't unlocked yet, and I can't find any other way to progress

Reactions: redhoodey

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
any other walk through? anyone completed the other parts?
There is a walkthrough file included for part 2 and part 4 but for part 3 and part 5 you are on your own.If I remember correctly part 3 was actually really easy,just explore the whole island.

Reactions: Midnight578

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Why does it say 1-4 English, 3rd game is not even 20% translated.

link to the fully translated version, well not fully there is one or 2 lines which where not translated. But thats still more than whats translated in the one posted here.

Last edited:

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Done now it should work, didnt have 3 post so i could not post a link now i can. Look back to my previous post.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I hope
Hello.

Hello.

Since I can not open a new thread for now, I'm just bumping this one to inform you that I'm working on a translation of the 5th episode. I'm using thte partial one by DemonBreath to help me a bit but it will still take a few weeks to be done.
I hope your project goes well :) and i also hope the developers make more of Rio, she is one of the of few franchises that can have limitless games, even an rpg with battles in which you level her up is welcome as an addition, wish you luck.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hello.

Since I can not open a new thread for now, I'm just bumping this one to inform you that I'm working on a translation of the 5th episode. I'm using thte partial one by DemonBreath to help me a bit but it will still take a few weeks to be done.
Good luck brother

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Hello.

They have one on HentaiGamer.net is that the one you are working on if so how far are you in completing it? Just downloaded it but not sure if its the complete game because it was only about 91mb. Though I suppose it could be complete even with 91mb. All the games seemed kind of short doubly so if you follow a walkthrough for them....

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes